Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Reality T.V.- For the Love or Money 2

Dhimbil   

Has anyone seen Scare Tactics? which is Fear Factor meets Candid Camera. It's crazzy new prang show...the show is hosted by Shannen Doherty from Charmed and 92105. Has anyone seen? I'm thinking about giving them a call...to ask them help to play prang on my family :D .

I love scare tactics!!! They are so crazy. I don't know if my eyes were playing tricks on me but there was this episode and I coulda sworn to God that the dude they were pulling the prank on was Somali. He had the look and accent and all!

Illmatic, go for it! I would, but I think I'm too pretty for the camera to handle ;)

Originally posted by illmatic:

Has anyone seen
Scare Tactics?
which is Fear Factor meets Candid Camera. It's crazzy new prang show...the show is hosted by Shannen Doherty from Charmed and 92105. Has anyone seen? I'm thinking about giving them a call...to ask them help to play prang on my family
:D

yeah that show is haliriouse,, i thought about that idea lol giving them a call to play some kind of prang on my peepz

Dhimbil   

Opinion

Somali guy on ScareTactics? lol i didn't see that episode yet.....i am afraid my mom will have a heart attack if i do this lol kabtii aduunka aa kadhacayso wallahi.

Aplus

The channel name is "Scifi" but the channel number would be different since i get satelite cable, anyway i get it through #40.

Khayr   

Man, I'm so vexxxed at this show

for wasting my time.

Don't they know I got bets runnin'

on 'WADE' to be picked

and people at work that bet against me are suppose to cut me the check

this week.

Now, I have to wait another week and I already promised to pay off a creditor with the proceeds

coming from this check. :(

I got dupped with that 'wait till next week' line.

Who do you all thing is gonna get the money?

This lady is real good.

Who was her teacher-J.lo, Liz Taylor?

She's definitely a P.I.M.P.

and baakorata ummabaxna to show it, if u feel fill me.

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by ilhaan003sistah:

I love that show, I never missed and episode.

same here.. i love it. it is so kool. i was just watchin it now. and i really can't wait who she gonna pick.. I HOPE WADE.. dymm he is fine.. :D

N.O.R.F   

those shows are straight 'white trash' (with one or two black tokens).

At home with the Eubanks will start tonite on channel 5 (UK), this guy is a character and is worth watching!