Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Ouch!!!

^^^ I agree

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

we could do whatever we want to each other.. but when foreigners get involved damn, it leaves a mark...

I am not saying the killing of each other is good, but anyways it is among us..
but cadaan comes and just does to u, and gets away with it. it should not happen.

There should be no BUTS

I find it worse when our muslim, somali brothers do this to each other....rather than the gaalos.

True it's old news. But thanks Femme_Fatale for bringing it up. I remember when the whole Abu Garab thing came up and everyone was acting like that was the first time something like that ever happended, it reminded me of that kid. But I alwasys believed it was Canadian soldiers? Any it's good for everyone to remember what kind of people these cadhaan are.

OG_Girl   

^^^ Oooh, you scared me for minute that I thought you saying Amiin to "ajnabi" come and kill us in order to unite us and instead killing each other to call others to kill us ...lol

Now I got you smile.gif

Salam

Qac Qaac   

Oooh, you scared me for minute that I thought you saying Amiin to "ajnabi" come and kill us in order to unite us and instead killing each other to call others to kill us ...lol

OG girl, ilaahey wax hana fahansiiyo.

haniif, Canadians and Belguims both of them did it on us.. two different times, at a two different places in somalia..