Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Virginity Lie

Abtigiis   

And now you think I am a pervert? Don't judge me so fast sister. I think now that people have seen it, there is no u-turn. But, caadi iyo badh baa la yahay; la soco.

Inkastood fariid tahay marbay kaa lig ligataa

Ooy kaa muhmuhataa sidii ruux wareer qaba'e

That is what happened. De adigunna get a big heart and cafi odayga.

I don't understand why men are obsessing with female virginity....don't they want an exprienced woman than a non-exprienced woman (Virgin)....lol

Ibtisam   

Poolwizard, what has a women virginity got to do with what MEN want? :confused: If you was with a guy and he said I'm only going to marry you if have "experience" will you go and gain some and then come back to him? :confused: or would you not have sex your whole life because you think some guy who has yet to show would object to it?? If so that is a sad state to be in, you need to find another reason to remain a virgin or wild out, either way your justification should be based on more than what a man wants!

Abtigiis   

No one is saying they should. But, you know they do. Try to distinguish the normative from the positive.

That doesn't concern women who properly married and for one reason or another are single again. Those are exempted from this requirement these days.

Why for first-timers? because our religion doesn't allow pre-marriage sex. Period. And someone who was engaged in that act is seen as impure and not reliable. I think that is fine with me. If she lost her virginity through abuse or other factor, I think she should be exempted too from this requirement.

Having said so, I don't support the Somali way of female circumcision. I am talking about the normal virginity, just to clarify.

Women always do what MEN want and that is a fact pratically proven in this world. I can't say ALL women but most of them follow that line of what men want, desire, prefer or like.

Why those skin whitening products are in the market gaining millions of benefits from the very poor and rich countries ? ,,

Why all those make ups, lips colors, and cosmetics have the booming market ? ,,

Virginity ?? ,, it is the Muslim countries/communities and other very religious communities who consider this issue but the rest don't care. It has something to do with the religion and being a good Muslim person.

Abtigiis   

JB

Waryaa, maanigaad ileedahay waxbuu kabbaday?? Taas xagiinaan ku ogeyne! Anigu jaad xitaa waligeey ma qayiliin iskadaa wax kalee. Very remarkable for a man who grew up in meesha lagaaga keeno Awadaay'ga. Igadaa dacaayada iyo daniga.

Meelo kale tuhunka u badal? :D:D

MZanzi   

wale ina Xariif tahay sheekadan meel kale aa ujeeine war ninka meel iska saar fulay yoho

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah wuu Cabsade Caano siiya

Abtigiis   

:D:D:D

Tu saa tirinna waan naqaan. But the quick guy told her "Dakhtarkii uun hadaba ula tag". Qaar baaba yiraa god anoo ka boodayaan...ama geed baan ka soo dhacay!!

Of course, the modern ones are lucky. Aabahood baa diiday in la xalaaleeyo. :D:D