Sign in to follow this  
Cawaale

A welcome thread to Old-New Soler

Cawaale   

Usually it is custom to start a welcome thread to the new SOLers among us so that theycan be welcomed properly but its different this time, this thread is for the Old-New Soler, the only MARXSIM freind we have, the cultural critic(as he he would like to call himself) lets us welcome the new Mr. MARX. :cool:

It's good to hear that the glitch is over now sxb. It might have been one of those random errors that occurs once in a while. Despite that, enjoy your stay.

TIP. this time you should consider screen names like "Abu Ali, and Abu Wardheere( Any name with Abu) its the next hip thing i heard.

no disrespect for the real life Abu's ;)

Cawaale   

^Stop it people. why can't you just congratulate him. he is probably hacked off by your comments now. :rolleyes:

JUXa, yes. he is still a bloke.

How I missed this gracious act of friendship from my brother and comrade Cawale I don’t quiet know. Cawale is the only person who stood by me in my struggle to vindicate myself against the SOL regime, who have continually put obstacles in my path for a search of identity and sense of belonging at SOL.