Sign in to follow this  
Sherban Shabeel

Somali Adulterer stoned to death

Raamsade   

Well, I for one am glad to live in a nation where you first get stoned and then commit adultery as opposed to committing adultery and then getting stoned.

Raamsade   

Originally posted by Castro:

I can't decide which is more backward of the two choices you mentioned.

It all depends on one's perspective. For instance, do you support stoning people to death for ANY crime?

I'm completely against the death penalty for ANY offense much less adultery.

Tuujiye   

^^^^ waraa shukhul gaaleedkii aad Islam sectionka ku heysay miyaad intana la imaaday? meeshaan rag al-shabaab ka daran baa joogaan ee bax luuqaadi Islam sectionka kulaabo.... Sol dhan aa necee hadii kale lol mise bored aad ku noqotay luuqaas?

Raafito waaxid......

Wareer Badanaa!!!

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Canjeex:

To be governed under the Islamic Sharia Law is a beautiful thing and every Muslim should support that, but i honestly don't think Somalia is ready to be governed under the Sharia Law at this particullar moment, as there are too many corruptions going on inside the country and what not. Wallahu Aclam!

So another "law" should be applied until corruption is eliminated, and only then would Somalia be governed by Shariah? Is that what you're saying? If you're, what "law" is suitable for "corrupt Somalia"? And what's the point of Shariah implementation anyway when the other "law" has already eliminated corruption from the land?

Cabdow   

^ I don't believe there is a better law for Muslims (inc, Somalis) to be governed, then the Sharia Law! But in my earlier comment, i was actually referring to the "Shabaabs/Hizbul-Islam" behaviours and how they are not in a possition to enforce Sharia Law on to poor civilians, when they themselves are flawed and full of corruptions!

AYOUB   

^^ Who is in position to enforce Shariah if not them?In the mean time, what "law" should Al Shabbab & Co govern by?

Don't expect to wake up one morning and expect every thing to be hunky-dory. Since - unlike a few in here - you are a believer and we have to start somewhere, convince me Al Shabbaab & Co cannot be a start of a "better" and "beautiful thing".

ElPunto   

^As a start, I think you have to agree that a minimum level of knowledge is needed before applying Sharia. I don't believe that the wild teenagers have that. Do you?

Cabdow   

Who is in position to enforce Shariah if not them?

First of all, They are an Opposition party (Mucaarad) and as an Opposition party they have no right to enforce anything on anybody. That's for the Government to decide!

Edit:

As i said before i support The Sharia Law, but i do not support Shabab & CO for a reasons that anybody who wants anything good to come out of Somalia could see ( one being killing 'sometimes themselves' and torturing innocent civilians for their own political gains/agenda while hiding behind this beautiful religion is out there for anybody to see sxb) Anyways, hadal iyo dhamaantii, they have shown their true colors adeer whether you like to see it or not!

Ps. If you believe inay XAQA ku taaganyihiin, would you have supported them if they said they were to come to Waqooyi land to liberate? No need to answer smile.gif

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

^How do you define a minimum level of knowledge?

The same way you would define a minimum level of knowledge for the imam at your local mosque.

PS - AU with no accompanying ruckus is like Rudy with no ebonics language :D

^^What a qoute!! :D

That parallel you made with Rudy has really prevented the hammer that I was thinking to land on you, head first, more than many times.

By the way, my local Imam could be a major sympathizer for the shabaab movement. So, give me another take on what you would call a minimum level of knowledge, adeer.