Sign in to follow this  
winnie

talk to me/ ask me a question

Originally posted by thugged out but cant feel my feet:

^^^ thats not fair, i think believers can be depressed, its a matter of getting distracted from yr goal temporarily.

new question: how much better are we from apes, really???

That depends on what "better" means to you. Obviously, we are better than apes in terms of technology, education and other innovative techniques. Although i would like to beleive that some apes are better than some humans, i wish we could make a swap. I would start with a few SOLers damnit. smile.gif

Question: Can you be classified as a weirdo? You know,the punk type? the goth like kind new somalis? icon_razz.gif

winnie   

i look completely conventional. only those im close to are witnesses to my weirdness... and of course the anoymous folks on SOL.

dude comin up w new name: those arent the kind of question we can answer. i dont think you can downloaad presentation slides. do you mean microsoft powerpoint? maybe go on the microsoft website.

new question: can i get a witness?! *james brown scream*

okay real question: are the majority of men pigs? if not, than why do men mistrust other men's intentions when it comes to their female relatives?

Miriam1   

lool good question

I think its a protective sense thats all(looking at it from the good end) , I suppose men know each other well and understand what another man's first thoughts are if that is valid or not who knows.

Do you use non proprietorship software, like openoffice, firefox?

Miriam1   

Yes you should, I don't know much on this topic, but I find the whole idea of paying Microsoft hundreds to type an essay mad! so I think its a good idea to support those who want to share software for free

No question?

I will take one up then.

What would you rather do read, "War and Peace" or run on a slate full of hot coal?

winnie   

read "war and peace" it was the best of time it was the worst of times.

question: are you worried about yr career choices?

lol, yes- but everybody is in my field- the training is like a prison sentence. Luckily it takes years to realise just how much of a commitment you've made :D

What was the last historical novel you read?