Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Never mess with Engineer

Abtigiis   

For all its seeming intricacy, there is onlyone unknown (infinity). Tchnically, even that is supposed to be a constant number. How I miss Calculus!

Abtigiis   

For all its seeming intricacy, there is only one unknown (infinity). Technically, even that is supposed to be a constant number. So, the equation is not even linear, but constant. How I miss Calculus!

my eyes are playing tricks on me cuz I dont see a 2 pi on the exponential function it looks more like the i (iota)unit for imaginary numbers

if that is the case then,

using Eulers identity:

c2cc760385a6ef275c61dc193e6ceaea.png

therefore e ^ i pi = -1

[0.002 - 1 ] + 1 = 0.002

which would make this check five orders of magnitude less than 500 ... so yeah don't mess with them :D

nuune   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Abtigiis, do you e-shigshig, yacni ma shigshigtaa, duqa? Just asking.
:D

loooool, I seen him doing e-shigshig few times, sometimes more than 5 times shig-shig in one word :D

Abtigiis   

^ That e-shigshig is the result of malfunctioning mouses and my attempt to edit an earlier reply. I am not sure if I remember what Nuune is talking about though.

MMA, couriously, I talk close to Shigshig. A bit too fast for words. That is in the real world. Maybe that has also affected my writing.

Abtigiis   

^ That e-shigshig is the result of malfunctioning mouses and my attempt to edit an earlier reply. I am not sure if I remember what Nuune is talking about though. Nuune nin fiican baad tahay. Sawirka laakiin inaga badal walaal. Waa ku wareeraa walaahi. Miyaadan daalaynin.

MMA, couriously, I talk close to Shigshig. A bit too fast for words. That is in the real world. Maybe that has also affected my writing.

E-shigshigoow, err Abtigiis, wali waa e-shigshigoysaa yaaqeey, see camalkaana? :D

Maxaa ku dhacay your mouse, it double-clicks itself miyaa mise your index finger waaye waxa shigshigo.

Nuunka, ma ila aragtay adigana. :D

nuune   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

I am not sure if I remember what Nuune is talking about though. Nuune nin fiican baad tahay. Sawirka laakiin inaga badal walaal. Waa ku wareeraa walaahi. Miyaadan daalaynin.

Abtigiis, thanks sxb, waxaa tahay qofkii ugu horreeyey ee cabasha ka soo gudbiyey sawirkaas aan iska jimicsanayo illaa muddo ka badan 6 sano smile.gif

MMA, sxbkeen abtigiis wixii aan kala hadleenay uu sameenaayaa ma aragtaa, e-shig shig waaye abtigeen

Abtigiis   

^ That was deliberate,Nuune. In other areas i know of, your jimcsi qualifies as rabsho aaan caadio aheyn! :D

If this is your Jimicsi, orodkaaga ilaahay ima tuso. Why not try the 4X400 relay!