Sign in to follow this  
Cheeta

Somali Aphrodisiac

Matkey   

Originally posted by 719:

quote:719

I find it hard to imagine getting turned on by a girl who is stuffing her face with SALIID MACSARO N CABUULO, but hey whatever floats your boat

------

Have u tried It? dont be so quick to judgement---You could see the majic cambuulo does to ur hormones
:DLOOL@ 719

NoVa   

I never knew boy'z like girls that smell like saliid macasaro looool or their whole mood changes when they drink caano'geel...aqqq..ain't that so qaraar....gosh boyz' what r u all into now days????

LadyMo, oh heck no don't tell me u don't know oodkac????? lool...

Speaking of Odkac....I just had some....lool..any1 want some..? :D

Delilah   

For those of you that do not know what oodkac is, i'm very disappointed redface.gif So, just to clearify oodkac its basically beef chopped up into tiny pieces and then cooked in oil- it taste good, really!!!!!

And Rudy, thats a bit too blunt for me!!!! :D

Cheeta   

Would like to get input from the sisters as well please. I think you'll feeling a bit too shy to write, but know that this is online and no one knows you.

OG_GIRL the "hamaraawy version" is oodkac but others call it luqmad.

Ladymo - macaanto weligaa ma cunin oodkac? alla anaa dhintay - abaayadiis maalin waa inaad ii soo hergashaa si aan oodkac kugu casumo.

rudy u r invited as well but thats only if u dont know whats oodkac.

oodkac oodkac oodkac alla sida oo uugu fiican yahay canjeerada lee. mmmmm mmmmm IT'S FINGER LICKIN GOOOD! smile.gif

OG_Girl   

loooooool@caramel_kisses , sister we just have different accent I asked my aunt what "oodkac" is so she told me is "Loqmad" so i learned a new word of Hamarawy :D .

By the way how u eat that thing damn too much fat girl icon_razz.gif

Salam

Luqmad? Never heard that b4...muqmad baan u aqaanaa anigu.

Kaalaya, am just wondering how dirac transparent ah u noqon karo 'aphrodisiac'? I thought aphrodisiacs in general were either edible or could be rubbed on to the skin? Or maybe am mistaken....

Anywho, I cant possibly think of anything in the Somali culture that has a reputation as an aphrodisiac. Libaax's suggestion maybe. I'v heard reer miyigu qaar inay u sakhraamaan caanaha geela...which is also professed to have many other fringe-benefits. Who's to say being an 'aphrodisiac' isnt one of them? :D

OG_Girl   

Oooops ,disillusioned-N-despondent u qarhis us dee ... sister my aunt told me but i did not know how to spell :D