Sign in to follow this  
Salma

Long Live our Motherland

Qac Qaac   

I lived in Gaarisa and i never seen ocean, see, or even river.. maybe different gaarisa u r talking about. ama xooga waa noo qarisay.

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

I lived in Gaarisa and i never seen ocean, see, or even river.. maybe different gaarisa u r talking about. ama xooga waa noo qarisay.

when you were in Garissa you had no papers so all you did was remain indoors as you were scared to get caught and be deported back to Ifo Refugee Camp where you had 16 cards :D:D:D !

by the way do you know the difference between a sea and a river?

Just checking Mzee. ;)

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by maansoor:

Qac Qaac

war yarkaan xooga oo cusbo ah ayuu sheekadiisa ku daray hahahahahahahaha

Ohh my friend has finally proven to me that he has a sense of humour.

i told you Black Cofee is good for you, didn't i? ;)

Qac Qaac   

Somali suju, atleast i have a country and Kenyan ppl know that i am from somali.. marka duqa ha igu faanin dul lagugu xukumo.

besides xooga waad iskaga tuuran kartaa, laakiin pls sonkor iyo wax ku dar ma caanee nooh.

mansoor loool.

Jumatatu   

Somali suju, atleast i have a country and Kenyan ppl know that i am from somali..

And the Kenyan people also know..wewe ni 'mkimbizi'.

IL CAPO   

Somali suju, atleast i have a country and Kenyan ppl know that i am from somali..

You can't be from Somali but Somalia :D .

I am sorry,would you refresh my mind if i don't seem to recall a country called Somalia anymore?

Kenyan people also know that you are the worst enemey of your own "country" as you looted and destroyed whatever little there was.

next time you want to take a swing at Sujuus (it's Sijui by the way)try to stick to the reality

as you don't have a country to call home :D:D .

God Bless My Beloved Garissa.

NGONGE   

EM, entee al7een 5aleeti kel el naas wo re7ti teq9een qe9at 7ayaatik li somalyeen wo kenyateen?

hada mo5 afreeqi ya baba, el madee7 ma yenfa3 weyaah. ha kaaa saarto dee.

Guys, guys, stop fighting over the little details please. We're all qaxootis and it's pointless to boast about getting your sharci before everyone else.

But I've got to congratulate one of the guys here for finally receiving his sharci..halkaan aad ka arkaysa en ay farxada merikanka ka mooqata. icon_razz.gif

OG_Girl   

EM, entee al7een 5aleeti kel el naas wo re7ti teq9een qe9at 7ayaatik li somalyeen wo kenyateen? hada mo5 afreeqi ya baba, el madee7 ma yenfa3 weyaah.

LooL, I wish if some people can read you man , you would be in real trouble you and all somali arabs here icon_razz.gif

*****B9eer l2eemah wa a7e6ek fe mowqef la to7sad 3aleh***** :D

Singing that song ** ana ele ba3ony bdenar ba3oony ** icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salaam

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

EM, entee al7een 5aleeti kel el naas wo re7ti teq9een qe9at 7ayaatik li somalyeen wo kenyateen?

hada mo5 afreeqi ya baba, el madee7 ma yenfa3 weyaah.

Wewe Ngonge una dani aqili yako ya kiarabu ni vizuri kuliko yetu..? Ee Bwana to heshimiane hapo..loh..! ;)

Salma   

Oboooy ana ma sert ay mukan. yalsa atabe3 el a7dath fe Garissa. o b3deen meta bs ya raby elmo5 el afreeqi bey6awar. ysawon mn kel shay mushkelah.

4 all, take the tips from my lips:-

1- 4 da Somali ppl : B Proud of Somalia

2- 4 da Kenyati ppl: B Proud of Kenya

za End

Singing with OG : aroo7 lel mulla 3ali wagola ya mulla 3ali, ana ele ba3ooni bdinar ba3ooni.

PEACE N Africa

Salma   

Elsalfa mob chee, a7b el sha59 ele ymda7 ebladah mafeha shay, bs madany abd elsha59 ele ysawy mn kel shay meshkella. Hneeh fe hal mukan fe nas 3ajeeba et7eb o etmooot etnaze3 fe 5lg Allah, bs chee 3aybenhom. Madry sh7ga o lesh?!

Bs honestly atmna a79el Topic wa7ed fe SOL mafeeh '6rabat. Ya leet bs ykoon fe niqash raqi (awena raqi) o met7a'9er.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"

Voltaire

Salma   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

LoooooL@ Em.

* Don't suprise girl, masa7tah , 5oft 3ala 3omry *
redface.gif

Salam

mn 9ejech,lesh?? bey'3taloch? LOOOOOL

OG_Girl   

Em, I know what you mean sister.. is dictatorship, they want to hear one opinion others are wrong and they only know 100% right and others should follow them. " I agree".." never said better"..."that is it".. o showeyah mn hal kalam.. nafdek ya saddam be roo7 be dam nafdek ya folan o 3alan . You know what I mean . This I call opionion dictatorship.

Doesn't mean I disagreed with you few times that we never agree in other things in other issues.

bess ahlena etha ma atafeq ma3ak ya3ny lazem aroo7 warak kol montada o asharsha7ah redface.gif

Salam

OG_Girl   

mn 9ejech,lesh?? bey'3taloch? LOOOOOL

ee ya mo3awedah , ro7y shofy kol montada or thread, waray waray ... ma a'3dar aqool kelmah wala no9 kelmah ela howa waray..yaqool ana mo somaliya walla ma a7eb ahaly. o ana sa'3eerah, howa shaf shahadat melady ..LoooL

Salam