Long Live our Motherland

Salma   

allaw na astor. no more to say

LOL @ beroo7 bedam nafdeek Ya Saddam. and next day belgazma eladeema :D

Salma   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

quote:
mn 9ejech,lesh?? bey'3taloch? LOOOOOL

yaqool ana mo somaliya walla ma a7eb ahaly. o ana sa'3eerah, howa shaf shahadat melady ..LoooL

LOOOL, 7a6ech fe balah 3del :D kana allah fel 3oon OG-Girl.

raula   

NGONGE -Aterere makasee? :rolleyes: waxa tiriba lugu yiri ya caraabul ximaar ;):D -no one is fighting but some skewed-minded people need to be reminded that not all SOMALIS are from SOMALIA-kapishe' :D

QacQac -stop being an arrogantly narrow-minded :mad: (as well as others who have the same perspective about SIJUI people). If you really believe that, I really feel sorry for your QAXOOTI *** :eek:

OG_Gal-adi kenyati maaheynoo? ;):D

OG_Girl   

LooooooooooooooL@ caraabul Ximaar.

people need to be reminded that not all SOMALIS are from SOMALIA-kapishe'

Thank you so much sweetyy, that what I been telling them... there is almost 8 million somalis live outside somalia and they are Somalis BUT not from Somalia. Some one like me I don't even have relatives in Somalia and NO one from my close family or far been ever in Somalia.

OG_Gal-adi kenyati maaheynoo?

Girl, I am whatever you are dee , we are in the same truck ;);)

Em.. Ameen :D

IL CAPO   

Mansoor,

i knew your (strong black coffee buddy) (i can't say his name)was addicted and obsessed with OG_Girl but now i see you also caught the symptom as you keep on stalking her and quoting her even when you don't understand a word of what she said.

if i am not mistaken in another post you were on about how you love your cousin sister and stuff...now let me ask you this how would you feel if another stalker harassed her like you are doing right now to OG_Girl?

what is whith all these hypocrisy and the double standard?

treat every girl just like you would have wanted your sister or cousin to be treated.

P.S you don't have to pay me for the advice as it is free of charge :D

Jaabir   

Originally posted by raula:

NGONGE
-Aterere makasee? :rolleyes: waxa tiriba lugu yiri ya caraabul ximaar -no one is fighting but some skewed-minded people need to be reminded that not all SOMALIS are from SOMALIA-kapishe'

mollucanhead01.jpg

Raula... i think this cute snake will keep you off this topic for a while :D

والله الوريات مصخوها شوي مع شفله جاريسا ما جاريسا.... تقول باريس والله... المسيكين موب داري انه حنا عارفين جاريسا هدي قريه معفنه كل امها تكارين ..... وياريت انه تكروني أصل و فصل عشان يمدح في جاريسا,,, شكله الوريا كان ساكن فيها باقامه و كفيله كان واحد تكروني طفش أهله بفلوس تجديد أقامه و نقل كفاله خخخخخخخ

:D:D

على فكره,,, البنت راوله تخاف من التعابين خوف الموت,,, أبي العب على اعصابها شوي خخخخخخخ بس هدا سر ترى مو تقولنه للوريات و تفشلوني عاد

;):D

Salma   

LOOOOOL he3he3he3

5af Allah ya Darman, is this a Python or a Rattle Snake??!! :eek:

PEACE between the وريات

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Darman:

والله الوريات مصخوها شوي مع شفله جاريسا ما جاريسا.... تقول باريس والله... المسيكين موب داري انه حنا عارفين جاريسا هدي قريه معفنه كل امها تكارين ..... وياريت انه تكروني أصل و فصل عشان يمدح في جاريسا,,, شكله الوريا كان ساكن فيها باقامه و كفيله كان واحد تكروني طفش أهله بفلوس تجديد أقامه و نقل كفاله خخخخخخخ

:D:D

على فكره,,, البنت راوله تخاف من التعابين خوف الموت,,, أبي العب على اعصابها شوي خخخخخخخ بس هدا سر ترى مو تقولنه للوريات و تفشلوني عاد

;):D

Garissa is where i was born and grew up and hopefully where i will die in and be buried and it happens to be a Somali City where more than 99.5% of the population speak Somali but too bad you can't say that about where you are as me and you know only too well how the arabs percieve anything that has a dark skin icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Ameen..i pray there will be peace amongst the Waryaas(Somali)too.

jaribu kuongea kingalesa so that sisi wote tuna elewa ume semaje na usifikiriye kama wewe ni muarabu kwa sababu warabu wana chukiya muafrika kama mimi na wewe ;);)

raula   

Hey Darman... U SON OF A GUN ;):D U had to post that (* gets chills from just even mentioning the name of the creature *)to get my attention-waayahay! If I dont knock you dull this weekend walee RAULA maihi icon_razz.gif

raula   

(*hits NGONGE on the head with a frying pan*and knocks his geeky sense outta him, :rolleyes: :D Oouch!. murmurs to herself "hadan labo cad kadhigiin odeyga xunka manta walee nag walaan laimadhaho icon_razz.gif , tollai iyo baay, waiii" :mad: )

IL CAPO   

BlackMamba.

Africa's undisputed # 1 killer Snake and easily one of the world's most dangerous and venemous snakes.

they say one drop of his poison can kill one thousand rats which is roughly the equivalent of twenty human beings. :D:D

Jaabir   

Originally posted by somalsijui:

Originally posted by Darman:

[qb]

Ameen..i pray there will be peace amongst the Waryaas(Somali)too.

jaribu kuongea kingalesa so that sisi wote tuna elewa ume semaje na usifikiriye kama wewe ni muarabu kwa sababu warabu wana chukiya muafrika kama mimi na wewe
;);)

Few years ago, me and bunch of my friends were chit chatting when the topic of Kenya came up, I said “ guys I heard the Police in Kenya abuse the somali fugees like there is no tomorrow, robbing them off their money, sending them to jail for no reason and taking bribes in broad day light…” everyone seemed to agree cept this dude who diligently defended Kenyan police claiming that they only do so because the Somali refugees in Kenya deserve such treatment since they screwed up “their” country and they cant be let loose to screw up Kenya, then in a swaying gait homeboy added, Life was really nice in Kenya till “Somali’s” started coming over and caused inflation, crime and all kinds of shit…!!

I knew he was straight up bullshiting, and I didn’t feel like arguing with him to prove a point that’s obivouse to everybody, so I simply ignored his azz,,, few minutes later… and out of the blue.. the dude started cursing Saudi Arabia,,, he pretty much dissed them in everyway possible, calling them ignorant radicals who don’t respect human rights of the expatriates in their country.. agreeing with his point, I jumped in the cursing wagon and started dissing the Saudi’s more than he did.. the dude was dumpfounded (if that’s the right word to describe the situation :D ).. so he asked me.. Warayaa aren’t you born in Saudi.. I said YES.. then he goes.. how come my insults to the Saudis didn’t offend you?? Me and my brother who was there at the time cracked up, I said Saju brah.. obviously our brains function in two different frequencies.. I think your question explains your line of thinking and i guess i understand why you felt offended when I stated what was true about Kenya.. Brother I am SOMALI to the bone, I don’t care about Saudi Arabia nor sympathize for them knuckle heads… So please act right and claim who you belong to.

Ever since that day, I noticed that the Saju people take unprecedented pride in their affiliation to Kenya!! Is Kenya really that good?? And if it is,, why the hell did you flee your way out of there..???

As for Garissa.. I know 99% are somalis,, but who control and legislate their laws? Somalis?? I guess not….

Nagonge... See i am a fan big a$$ snakes like this one here.. one thats cabable of swalling a grown a$$ man in one bite ;):D

Anaconda01.jpg

IL CAPO   

Brother Darman,

Sorry to disappoint you if i don't defend the brutality of Kenyan Police because i have seen with my own two eyes how badly and inhumane they treat my fellow Somali brothers and Sisters and wether you believe it or not Somali Kenyan politicians mentioned this many times in the parliament but unfortunately nothing has been done about it but i am sure it would have been a different story had there still been a goverment back in motherland Somalia and like you said we are Sijuis in General but "our minds function differently altogether" just like me and you or anybody else in this forum so once again Pardon me if i fail to agree with that particular brother

you met before.

i am a Kenyan by Allah's grace but being proud only comes by choice as no one forces me to be proud of it or not but i am proud of Garissa in particular because it is where i belong and where i truly call home as there is no one alive there who can disrespect me or look down on me or even deny me my rights.

Garissa being part of Kenya is not something anybody dead or alive chose as you may know it is the British who gave it to Kenya and it was known as Northern Frontier District later changed into Northern District and if you asking me why then i am sorry i can't answer that just like there is nobody who can answer why 0gaden!a is part of Ethiopia when it is a legitimate Somali land.

Kenya Goverment may control city of Garissa but everybody in Kenya knows it is a Somali city as almost every business is owned by Somali people except Bars and few small things and if you are a smart enough you would understand that you can't claim to own a place or rule unless you control all the major businesses of that particular place.

just incase you are wondering i am in Africa but having said that i know many many Somali Sijuis who are in all over Europe and North America but unfortunately i am not one of them as i got right here in Africa what they went to look for over there.

whatelse did you want to ask me?