Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

Ottawa ( best place to.....)

Where do u think is the best place to jog or run when u wanna excercise.........If u ask me I'd say the Canal.....close to Ottawa U and Lisgar Collegiat.... My gym class did a run around it and it was crazy......Just for an advice for those of u who wanna work exercise....

Share ur thoughs.......Say whatever....

If u don't live in Ottawa then state ur City or State best excersing place No gyms please (lol)

OG Moti   

best time to run, 12:00 noon and before you eat launch, best place to run towards chinesse rest. thinking what would u eat till u reach there, that way u wont feel the tireness of running...peace .. china town best place...fresh air

Ottawa has some nice bike routes ... around buildings bridge/riverside area, and even in the west end -- but be careful, go when its crowded... i would recommend at noon as well.

Baluug   

Prince's Island Park is a good place to run in Calgary.Some nice scenery,lots of bike and running paths,and there is an outdoor stage on which K'Naan recently graced with his presence!!Just watch out for some nutcases on bikes....A 9 year old girl got literally plowed by a cyclist,breaking her leg,and the b*a*s*t*a*r*d didn't even stop!!