Sign in to follow this  
Armz_23

Allow me to introduce myself.

SoMa_InC   

Ipod Athena...It is a family affair and you can join the waiting list of becoming part of the affair. ;)

Brixton the place to be, No doubt! Aeronwen mind sharing your address :rolleyes: Acre Lane, Brixton road......

i would hate to live in Brixton....last time i was there my purse got stolen.......and that was my first time visiting the place........ :mad: and i can tell u this much..i dont intend to go back there anytime soon.....

p.s: im also new here so i could do with some of your warm welcomes...... smile.gif

armz, welcome. what kinda arms do u carry other than the charm offensive? u could come in usefull ...

non-judgemental, wlc, just the kind of objective, non-reactionary, unbaised, well thought through opinions we like to read... good start, keep 'em coming ;)

Castro   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

non-judgemental
, wlc, just the kind of objective, non-reactionary, unbaised, well thought through opinions we like to read... good start, keep 'em coming
;)

:D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

Brixton the place to be, No doubt! Aeronwen mind sharing your address :rolleyes: Acre Lane, Brixton road......

Um...why are you rolling your eyes at me, waryaa? I don't live in Brixton or lambeth for that matter. But I'm still your neighbour. :D

iPod Athena.....*Cant stop looking at that flat rotating baadhi*......Ahem no walaashiis you seem more approachable now.Maybe it was that mod sign at the bottom that gave you a aura of authority....Hadana your one of us!lol

Armz that felt good yarow! :D

Armz_23   

iPOD Athena, wlc to the family sist. but in order to be amongst one of us,surely you must be part of the blood right.unless you and Inc have little "som'n som'n" unfold story that you want to publish in the "SOL press", which am sure w'll be so pleased to here ;) , and we'll be more than happy to give both of y'll a helping hand.

To caano geel, thnx 4 the wlc + compliment brother, really preciate it. and Also wanna thnx each and every 1 of y'll involvement.

lastly to non-judgemental. i am so Repentant to hear this sad experience you've came across on your first trip to brixton(a city where crime multiply). but i can assure you that on your next Voyage, you will not have to go through the same trauma nor any other events that is similar to wat you've experienced while you in brixton. once again if you wanna know mo info, just holla @ your boy :D .