Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Horrible Dreams

Abtigiis   

Why they keep coming to me remains a mystery. Was it not enough that I had slapped a Sheikh who told me he saw me riding a white horse and ascending to the sky? I mean if someone have to ascend it is not me. Maybe Xinn. For what would I be going up?

Yet, this afternoon, as I boarded a BA flight destined to Jo'burg, I thought it will pacify the mind if I take a nap. And the horror came back the moment I closed my eyes. There she was. Short, messy hairs, and massive belly. She said I know her, but it took me sometime to recall. She said she is Somali. Yet, on her neck, dangling from the white thread was the star of David. The news anchorman read the story from a small TV on top of us. " The number of dead is over 600". She jumped and danced.

"Why didn't you get back to me? Are you so daft? surely the code wasn't a mystry to you?" She said.

"What code? why are you dancing?" I trembled.

"Now, where is my Faanto?" she said.

"Here it is." I qucikly gave her the tropical juice the hostess just gave me. She looked menacing in her thirst.

She giggled, took it from me, only to throw it at my face.

"Where is the Faanto?"

I was puzzled?

"Who are you?"

"You know me. I am active girl. I am fast. I am unique." she marched on with blissful sense of iconoclasm.

"But why do you hate them?" I asked.

"How can none of them marry me?" she looked serious.

"Who? the Palestinians?"

She didn't answer that. "This is Damscus. We are here for a mission of orgy and fantasy. Let us get to business." She put her foot in my mouth and I felt suffocated. I struggled and struggled. I felt nausea.

The man from the sea and oceans appeared from the corner.

"There he is. He is the last hope. let me get at him." she suddenly lifted her foot up and run to a man who looked like a Mujaahid.

I vomitted.

The man next to me, Frankie, an Afrikaner electrician grapped me by the neck.

"why are you spitting at me? behave!"

I woke up.

I felt like sending her a PM. This is unacceptable.

Alla meeshu maxay baa ba'day. War heedhe haddii qof is qabsataanba ma waxaad soo qoreysaa sheeko nac nac ah iyo cey ah. Xiishood dee

L0L,Wallahi i love your stories. But, you know, let me try to interpret your dream. Before you shoot me down, i will have you know that, Abti macaan, i am an amatuer dream analyzer.

If you are OK with it,i can interpret these dreams. I wont dissapoint :D