Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

The Failed Somali Community in the UK

Peacenow   

Geel_Jire12. We are not being nagative just for the sake of it.

But the community is in midst of deep problems.

The past responses was simply to bury bad news and hope it goes away. Everything is covered or hidden. I'm afraid these tactics won't work now. It is better things are out in the open and people start talking about them.

Fabregas   

Ok then lets get the ball rolling. According to you:

1. Somalis are Arab worshipers, who have been weakened by blind allegiance to Islam.

2. Somalis are easy recruits for Arab terrorists.

3. It is the nature of Somalis to be clowns.

4. The community in the U.K has failed.

5.Somali people are prone to criminality in the U.K.

What is your solution to all the these problems and others? And I am talking serious solution, otherwise I will dismiss your ideas as nothing but emotion rants.

Chimera   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

lol@somali's in UK being tax paying citizens. I find that hard to believe.

My family don't claim benefits and pay their taxes, so start believing

Dhulqarnayn -alSumaale, the man who is pictured with the major, the one you labelled as the future prime minister, is he your relative?

He's only related to me through the name ''Somali''

What credentials does he have to become a future prime minister? and no, Posing with the major of the city doesn't count.

he's an Accountant and a community leader(with his influence he could become an MP for his constituency similar to the Indians and Paks)

Out of 75 former prime ministers in the United Kingdom, past earl's and dukes, ordinary men from the good old boys club, only one woman made that list of 75, 1st ever to make history of being Uk's first female prime minister, not a single minority.

History does come to play when discussing future political figures, and no minority, much less a qaxooti from somalia has a shot at that seat.

I knew i should have added a ''lol'' + ''j/k'' at the end

About the genius kid in Ireland, he doesn't really count, because he looks
barawaani
, so I highly doubt you can argue that as being a somali success, because his true identity is in question.

what a lame excuse he looks barawaani ra ra ra

he identifies himself as a ''Somali'', and in interviews and magazines he's identified by others as a ''Somali''

About
raage omar
, he is just a journalist.

0141017155.jpg

and we love em

brapp brappp

and finally, poster made more sense on his last post than he did on his previous post.

Not at all, Peacenow is suffering from a inferiority complex and his case is not unique, it's similar to that speech Al Pacino gave in a AAA meeting for gamblers in the movie two for the money where he drops the devastating truth about why these addicts are leading such troubling lives it's because they love the rush of trouble they get a kick when the House wins and they lose all their money it's the one moment in their lives when they really feel alive cause it revolves around negativity

Peacenow has this same addiction only in his case it's not gambling he's addicted to, it's negative news about Somali people that gives him a rush and therefore he digs and he digs and he digs untill he finally has found something negative which puts him in a state of euphoria

This great feeling of ''high'' most of the time overwhelms him and he doesn't know what to do with it, so he wants to share it with others

others like us at SOL and there you have the rationale behind all his topics, it's really admiring if you think about it he just wants to share his view of happiness with us smile.gif

Fabregas   

Which is why he said that he is the only Black person that goes to work in a suit in Milan. Claerence Seedorf goes to work in tracksuits and makes way more money. Tell him in the U.K faraxs were suits to go saxeex lol.

N.O.R.F   

:D

The "I had a job interview this morning" excuse just so to avoid any questioning by the job centre staff :D

Cant remember the last time i wore a suit :confused:

Fabregas   

The last time I wore a suit was when my mom force me 2. You wear Khamiis, Cimamad and Cigaal so maha? :D

This kid is apparently from Hargeysa, so I think you guys need to take him to the homeland, give him so serious Dawah and perhaps find him a good youn Muslima :D

N.O.R.F   

:D

No khamiis or cimaamad for me saxib. shirt and trousers is the norm. No need for a jacket or tie.

This kid is apparently from Hargeysa, so I think you guys need to take him to the homeland, give him so serious Dawah and perhaps find him a good youn Muslima

Lets make sure he is from Hargaisa first :D

Which is why he said that he is the only Black person that goes to work in a suit in Milan. Claerence Seedorf goes to work in tracksuits and makes way more money. Tell him in the U.K faraxs were suits to go saxeex lol.

Why must you repeat yourself?

ARe you really that taken with him wearing a 2 or 3 piece suit in Milan?

I knew i should have added a ''lol'' + ''j/k'' at the end

Sumaale, who are you kidding here?

You're admiring an accountant? Here I thought he actually was a junior MP in parliament etc, but an accountant for heaven sake?

Fabregas   

Why must you repeat yourself?

ARe you really that taken with him wearing a 2 or 3 piece suit in Milan?

I dont understand your question but I dont think much of suits of high paid jobs.Nor do I think that highly of ppl becoming politicians etc Arnie and Bush.