Sign in to follow this  
interpol

Noobie

interpol   

hi everyone !

Just introducing myself. New here. Yea, I think this site is cool overall.

good-luck & see you around

(_/)

(O.o)

(> <) bye!

Kool_Kat   

INTERPOL, soo dhowoow, Gacmo furo ama/or (if you don't speak Somali) WELCOME with Open hands...

Na isken bar hee // Go ahead introduce yourself...

*magacaagoo sadaxan // *full name

*da'daada // *age

*ciwaanka aad dagantahay // *full address

*maxaa qabataa // *what you do for living

*intaa sameyso sanadkii // *annual income

and whatever else you feel to share with us...LOL

OK OK, of course I am just kidding... icon_razz.gif

WELCOME!!!

Buuxo   

^of course your not kidding ,that is all the detail i gave when i joined.How else would i have received that dirac(thanks by the way) i knew you were a cool-kat, my favourite colour too. ;)

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:
Mise tan iga koreyso waaye shiirkeeda ileen.
:D

Ceeb allaha asturo...Aboow iga raali noqo, ani waaye waxa shiiroyo, maanta dhan basal iyo toon aan ku dhex jiray wilina maqubeysan... :D:D:D Hana ceebeen laakiin, wiilka waa cusub yahay, ha'igu barin inaan shiiro...lol

Buuxo, dirac markaa meel ku'aadid iska soo celiyaah, saa mar labaad magashaneysidee...Anaa meelkale ku aadi doono... icon_razz.gif I am glad you like it, I knew turquoise was your colour... ;)

Interpol, you're not getting off that easilyee isa soo sharax hee...

Buuxo   

lool KK, waayaha $US29.95 postage lee kaa xigto. icon_razz.gif you know what if i started a dirac hire business do you think it would be successful,considering we don't wear it more than once to any event and you always getting new one for xaflaads.

interpol   

Kool_kat how about I mail that info to you via post? maybe that'll get me off.

Zenobia. cool name. it reminds me of that little story about the girl named xenobia phobia.

i'd have liked to be an artist, does that count? actually no, i'm not an artist by profession.

Kool_Kat   

^Actually, you can just PM me, I'll then post it here for everyone...How's that? I think it is fair...

Buuxo, ma anaa naag shiirkeeda dirac ey ku dhididay iga ijaaree...HOLD UP!!! Ahh, no thanks, I think I'll pass...But then again, if people rent wedding dresses and Tuxedos, why not rent dirac, eh? Good idea...But I won't rent it from you, I'll just donate the ones I wear, until ey businesska kuu kala kacdo...lol...Am I even the talking about the same thing here...

OK I think it is time for me to go to bed...

Blessed   

^LOL> What would be the point of the PM?

Buuxo, lols.

I'll donate too. How much will you be hiring them out for?

Interpol,

Thanks. LOL. I remember Xenobia, phobia.

I'm a huge fan of the ancient Syrian warrior queen, Zenobia.

My first impression of you was of someone that’s into art.

Buuxo   

lol KK & Zenobia,donating diracs hmmm? no thanks girls,laakin waad ila shirgali kartiin.Zenobia can be our distributor from UAE ,KK china baan kuu diri lahaa.

Naa KK ,its gonna be drycleaned and why is it ok to rent those wedding dresses n tux but not diracs,alaa somalida faan badana.Im talking about stocking the latest fashion ,diracs that become duug will be sold at huuday price. ;)

Zenobia ,i don't know, what price should we would charge, adaa dubai noo fa dhisid?