Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

An open letter to Tony Blair

N.O.R.F   

What a load of cr*p (the original letter) and what a load of 'canterbaqash' (the 2nd one) :D

There is no need for any letter or any campaign trying to show we are against these actions. Just live your lives and get on with it! :rolleyes:

too britty for me! but overall nice and very funny!! thumbs up bro..... :cool:

however, homie version must be done!! to dirty-up the footise brit style loool..

lets rap on to it!! south central style....

i said a hip hop the hippie the hippie

to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop

the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie

to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

Blair, now what u hear is not a dizz--but me n homies from sol are gonna try to break down to u,

how is it to be accused of terriorism.

And i like u to say hello.. to all my friends

to the somali, to northern, to jaboutew, and to suji, puntland, n to oggie-land .

so far all you heard is cool things about u from us since we is all good muslims and we dont care about dizzing people.

say up jump the boogie to the bang bang boogie

let's rock, you dont stop

next on the mike is my man, Cano, Come on cano, sing that song...

:D

Haddad   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

See..I guesed right that you are goin to come back with throw in line...

How do you know my line was meant for you to guess it right?

Originally posted by rudy:

Blair, now what u hear is not a dizz--but me n homies from sol are gonna try to break down to u,

how is it to be accused of terriorism.

And i like u to say hello.. to all my friends

to the somali, to northern, to jaboutew, and to suji, puntland, n to oggie-land .

so far all you heard is cool things about u from us since we is all good muslims and we dont care about dizzing people.

Is it necessary what you're begging from poodle Blair? You have to understand Blair is a mere human who has limited power as a leader of a country, and no power that can benefit/harm you. Even within his establishment, he's merely a spokesman; he doesn't hold much power. It's really mind-boggling how a Muslim is begging a non-Muslim, when he/she is supposed to only rely on the Almighty. Really!!!

Everybody run run run

Everybody scatter scatter

Some people lost some bread

Some one nearly die

Some one just die

terrorist's dey come, Police dey come

Confusion everywhere

Seven minutes later

All done cool down, brother

Terrorist's don go away

Police don look shocked

Dem leave Sorrow, Tears, and Blood (2x)

Dem regular trade mark

*(CHORUS) BUT THEM AINT US BLAIR

Dem regular trade mark

Everybody run run run

Everybody scatter scatter

Some people lost some bread

Some one nearly die

Some one just die

Terrorist's dey come

Police dey come

Confusion everywhere

Seven minutes later

All done cool down, brother

Terrorist's don go away

peoples don look shocked

Dem leave Sorrow, Tears, and Blood (2x)

Dem regular trade mark

Dem regular trade mark

*but the aint us blair

La, la, la, la

Couldn't bring myself to read it.

Why didn't they get this guy on it?

The British

Take some Picts, Celts and Silures

And let them settle,

Then overrun them with Roman conquerors.

Remove the Romans after approximately 400 years

Add lots of Norman French to some

Angles, Saxons, Jutes and Vikings, then stir vigorously.

Mix some hot Chileans, cool Jamaicans, Dominicans,

Trinidadians and Bajans with some Ethiopians, Chinese,

Vietnamese and Sudanese.

Then take a blend of Somalians, Sri Lankans, Nigerians

And Pakistanis,

Combine with some Guyanese

And turn up the heat.

Sprinkle some fresh Indians, Malaysians, Bosnians,

Iraqis and Bangladeshis together with some

Afghans, Spanish, Turkish, Kurdish, Japanese

And Palestinians

Then add to the melting pot.

Leave the ingredients to simmer.

As they mix and blend allow their languages to flourish

Binding them together with English.

Allow time to be cool.

Add some unity, understanding, and respect for the future,

Serve with justice

And enjoy.

Note: All the ingredients are equally important. Treating one ingredient better than another will leave a bitter unpleasant taste.

Warning: An unequal spread of justice will damage the people and cause pain. Give justice and equality to all.

Benjamin Zephaniah

Originally posted by Haddad:

How do you know my line was meant for you to guess it
right
?

You gotta be kidding me???...Before I asked you to read the Quran...Now I'll ask you to re-read the Topic... Hopefully this time You response will be better than the last... :D

Cheers

Just got this in my e-mail ... apologetic but nicely written smile.gif

• A Statement by the Somali Community in the UK

03/08/05

Following the terrible events of 7/7 and 21/7, the Somali community having mobilised and deliberated, re-affirm our unanimous condemnation of these terrorist atrocities.

We are indeed deeply shocked and deeply concerned for the safety and well being of our community.

We re-affirm that Islam condemns such acts of violence and we totally dissociates ourselves from the culprits who carried out these attacks

These attacks targeted all sections of London's communities; people of every race, faith and creed have been affected including Muslims and Somalis.

As much as we share the frustration and hurt of Muslims worldwide feel as a result of the British Government’s foreign policy, we believe that there is no justification, whatsoever, for the indiscriminate killing of innocent people.

We are particularly saddened by the fact that London’s enlightened and well informed inhabitants, who have marched in their millions against the war on Iraq, should suffer such mindless atrocities under any pretext.

The few misguided individuals who perpetrated these terrorist acts have indeed greatly undermined the cause they claim to be killing and dying for and the effective democratic process pursued by the British public in regards to the Iraqi controversy. Islam and our own Somali culture do not condone unlawful killing and it is wrong to imply so in any form.

We are also disappointed and angry at the misleading and Islamophobic coverage of the media. The ethnic origins of the bombers and would-be-bombers may be a matter of detail, but for the communities that have been ‘marked’ by the media’s hate-fuelling finger-pointing, living a normal life is leading to hiding out of fear: fear of the bombs as well as fear of reprisals.

The Somali community is aware that only the alleged Warren Street would-be-bomber is rumoured to be an ethnic Somali. Yet no one in the Somali community seems to have known him personally for the past 5 to 10 years; this in a community where clan links are very strong. It is also now clear that he was in fact raised in this country from the age of 12 by British foster parents. The Somali community has no reason to believe any other detainee is of Somali origin.

We strongly oppose the manner in which these terrible crimes are being sensationalized. We are being victimized and made scapegoats for the actions of one individual. Neither the Somali Community nor any other community should be blamed for the criminal actions of the few.

The Somali community has suffered a great deal in the backlash that has followed the attacks. This is a community that is already suffering from racism, discrimination, Islamophobia and hostility generated by the hysteria about immigration and asylum.

Certain newspapers’ deliberate misinformation campaign of racist and sectarian abuse directed at the Somali community has resulted in a manifold increase in the number of racist assaults and abuse hurled at members of our community, especially women in Islamic costume.

We fear this unhealthy atmosphere created will undermine greatly the good race relations we are all entitled to enjoy in London and the UK as a whole.

We trust the media will condemn this and report objectively and accurately so as to avoid further damage to our peaceful community relations.

The overwhelming majority of Somalis and Muslims are law abiding and contribute enormously to Britain's economic success. Somalis have lived and worked in cities such as Cardiff, Liverpool and Greater London since the 1850s. Somalis have contributed to the sacrifices of WW1 and WWII, and also served with distinction in the Royal Navy and in the Burma campaigns. Our peaceful and participatory history in Britain therefore is long standing.

Britain’s long and historic relationship with the Muslim world should not be allowed to be damaged by the ill-advised few, whoever they maybe.

In that spirit, the Somali community will co-operate, fully and sincerely, with the police and other security services to safeguard our common purpose and our collective safety.

We call upon all communities, the host communities of Britain, the African, Caribbean and Asian communities, as well as the religious and non-religious groups, to show solidarity and support not only for victims of these atrocities but for all communities who have suffered as a result of these terrorist acts. We are all equally affected by this indiscriminate violence.

We must stand together and reject any form of extremism but we must also work for the greater good and create a fairer and more tolerant society.

E N D

Apologetic it really is. An obvious they should not labor narrating. But it has become the style, I suppose. Waxaanse ku iri, how do you feel about it Shanka-roon?

NGONGE   

Dear Mr Blair,

This is the second time I write you this letter. Hoyo said you lost the first one! Hoyo also says that you will take away our benefits because da xabashi boys blew up your underground. Hoyo hates the Xabashi boys and she says Xabashis always cause our family trouble. She says dey destroyed Somalia and she says dey always pretend to be Somali. Hoyo is very upset about these bombs and very scared. Yesterday, hoyo was talking on the phone to Ediow Caasha. She was saying to her that we are moving to Dubai. My aabo is going to buy a house in Dubai and send us there. Hoyo said she wished Dubai had a benefit system! Hoyo said maybe she will take half of the children to Dubai and leave half here with aabo. She said that she hates you Mr Blair, and wished that bad things happen to you (she doesn’t mean it really. She says the same thing about me when I make her angry too). Hoyo also said that all these bombs are your fault and your ****** friend Bush. She says you’re a good guy but this Bush person is a bad influence on you (she says this about my friend Adan too. Adan is not a bad influence. Plus he can do five continues press-ups and he has real muscle). Anyway, hoyo says that if you didn’t invade Iraq none of this would have happened and that our family would not have broken up. Mr Blair can you please stop invading Iraq and breaking up my family?

Hoyo says you should invade the xabashi country. If it does not mean I have to go to Dubai and leave aabo and my other brothers, I agree too. Invade the xabashi lands.

Yours Sincerely

Saxardiid (aged 7 and 3/4)