Sign in to follow this  
Buuxo

Hijabi teacher has affair with student.

^ case in point .. that would be the reaction from 99% of young men. they would just consider it extracurricular activities.

contrary to what they would like you to believe young men and girls are different.

winnie   

^^^okay, lets put the pleasure aspect aside.

from a scattalogical level (perhaps wrong word). sex for women is an intrusive/ invasive act.

im not saying women dont enjoy it, but it can be painful, especially the first time.

the same cant be said for men.

i think that is the reason why rape or sexual abuse is felt more profoundly when the victim/abuser relationship is female/male instead of vice versa.

the outrage discrepancy is not necessarily parallled by the victims but, as we can see, by society.

having said that, if the abuser were male, a similar level of outrage would have been felt for the victims, be they male or female, because of the "invasion" of the body involved.

now, putting the emotional and physical damage aside, this case poses a moral dilemma.

when a person of authority abuses their position for sexual favours, shouldnt they be held accountable.

suppose this boy had it in his head to become a priest, or save his chastity for his wifey... a woman seducing him into her arms doesnt equate to abuse, but a woman of authority putting it into his head that there will be dire consequences if he doesnt do as she says, does.

if i have sons, we're going to go over the tafseer of surat-ul yusuf.

^What teenager in the west wants to be priest or save himself. But of course, it is morally (religious) wrong. It is not ethical as trust has been violated. People in position of power or those entrusted to care for others have an obligation to not to put those they care for or exercise authority over, in this predicament. If they do, they should be penatly. But that said, I don't think this kid would any lasting mental effect from his encounters. I could be wrong.

I gotta agree with you on that one shaken.

on the differences between the sexes.. i think you you have just given us the famous 'ama kor mar ama hoos mar adi lee dhaban' which does make sense. but i was talking about the psychological affect which is probably negligible.

it is not like she was forcing him or threatening his life just a few measly grades ... which is not much motivation for high school kids these days

Cara.   

I doubt the psychological effects are negligible GJ, otherwise there wouldn't be a court case.

By definition the stories you will hear about are ones where someone wasn't happy with the relationship, whether it was the student, or his/her parents. There might be many other such relationship that we would never know about because they progressed to everyone's satisfaction.

Those are the kind you should be wondering about Che :D

Emperor   

Kan yar waa dayuus, he's old enough to know what's involved in flirting with teachers. Intuu isalaanta latuntay, xoogaana lawaday, xisaabta uqishi jirtay, ayuu marki danbe fashilay... duf baxe, haduu kadhargay sidi reer barigi muu iska dhaho 'Boowe aan kadhargay' unajaro.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Dear SOLers:

I would like to ask few simple questions PLEASE and I would appreciate if I could get an honest answer.

Why is it whenever someone associated with the religion of Islam gets to be prosecuted and found guilty and then bashed mercilessly right here in the bias and corrupt courts of SOL? whatever happened to 'Innocent til Proven Guilty?

Why do most of you (who call or consider themselves Muslims) enjoy dragging the religion of Islam to the mud when you and I know very well that the fault lies with the Muslims you and I included?

What do you gain from disrespecting people and calling them names when you yourself could be far worse than those you are mocking?

Since when did ‘hijab’ become a name? you're a Muslim...you should know better than calling some one a Hijabi...just because the kuffar did it doesn't mean you should repeat it or then you might as well go on and insult the prophet (p.b.u.h) just because the kufaars did it too...

I have to be honest…I used to enjoy posting and surfing through SOL but lately all I see is pathetic topic after another…is it me or people’s intelligence and creativity has gone down with the so-called credit crunch?

If you haven’t got anything good to say or write…just keep quite…why sell your soul for a cyber attention when nobody gives a hoot about how smart you’re or how well up-to-date you think you are…

Finally…let’s not pollute each other’s minds with rubbish and filth instead let’s challenge each other like we used to do and help enhance each other’s minds and please if you feel like insulting Muslims and Islam do so in your own place…I encourage freedom of speech but I would also expect you to respect my faith and my

belief.

PS. My dear Sister Cabdiyo...my questions aren't specifically directed at you...it's a question directed at each and everyone in SOL and I apologize for my ignorance I promise to try to do better next time Insha Allah and to undermine you in anyway IS NOT my intention and NEVER was.

Thanks for your precious time.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Dear SOLers:

I would like to ask few simple questions PLEASE and I would appreciate if I could get an honest answer.

Why is it whenever someone associated with the religion of Islam gets to be prosecuted and found guilty and then bashed mercilessly right here in the bias and corrupt courts of SOL? whatever happened to 'Innocent til Proven Guilty?

Why do most of you (who call or consider themselves Muslims) enjoy dragging the religion of Islam to the mud when you and I know very well that the fault lies with the Muslims you and I included?

What do you gain from disrespecting people and calling them names when you yourself could be far worse than those you are mocking?

Since when did ‘hijab’ become a name? you're a Muslim...you should know better than calling some one a Hijabi...just because the kuffar did it doesn't mean you should repeat it or then you might as well go on and insult the prophet (p.b.u.h) just because the kufaars did it too...

Show me where in the thread, Islam is being disrespected or even the sister?If anything, everyone is on the other side. So chill out, bro.