Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Waa Maxay Caashaqu ???

My little 5yrs old kid is here asking me "Aabbo, waa maxay caashaqu?" ,,

I didn't know what to answer and honestly didn't get the question right ,, i then said "what?"

He said "caashaq" ,, then continued "hooyaa igu tidhi ninka iyo naagtaa is caashaqa" ,,,

Now i got what he meant ,,,, and i hesitated a bit then told him "Waa jacaylka" ,, he then nodded and sent back to play in the yard ....

Kids know too much these days ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, maalin dhowna wax kele ayay na waydiin doonaan ,, :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by nuune:

Aabihiiba haduu Jaceylbaro la baxay ilmihiina maxaad u maleyn,,,,,
:D

I can see JB sweating when he was asked the question.

Poker   

JB,

I was once asked in school the difference between Jacayl and Caashaq. My answer was simple and short. I said CAASHAQ exist in a romantic setting between man and woman and JACAYL is among family. My teacher explained that I was wrong and these two words are equal in meaning just in different language. I never actually believed him untill few years ago.

In this case, your kid might nodded in agreement of your answer but I don't think he actually accepted your answer. If I were you, I would go back and chatt with him more. like you said, KIDZ know too much these days. :D

Kool_Kat   

JB, meesha caruur laguma haayo, ee habro iyo odayaal...My kasban and I were going out earlier tonite, then my daughter, with my mom sitting in the living room asked 'where are you and daddy going?'...

Trying to be slick, I replied 'we're going on a date'...She thought about what I said for a few seconds, then asked 'what's a date mommy?'...I said 'Well first we're seeing a movie, then we'll have some dinner'...Inteey hooyadeey fiirisay then turned around kutiri 'I wish I can grow up fast like mommy so I can go on a lot of dates!!!'...The look on my husband's face was just priceless... :D

Hunguri   

Kool_Kat, and how old is your daughter :D ?, there is a chance that we may make you sit the negotiation marriage table and hook up the kids each other.

JB, your son is very naughty, he must have peeped you while surfing SOL and may be developing a cyber adolescence syndrome lol although, he is 5 years old and too young to talk about love, yet he is showing the true transitional period signal between puberty and adulthood in his human development. Waar ninkani waa nin Computer-ka si fiican u bartay :D yarka iska fogeey markaad bahalkaas dul fadhidid lol

RedSea   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

caashaqu waa kacsi wadnaha gaaray

heehe prolly not the best thing to say to a child wouldn't you say?

Love is just mysterious. We don't know what it is. It's special feeling that we can hardly explain.

JB,

Kick it up a notch old man. Tell the kid to not grow too fast. Remind him that love happens at certain age. Like that old lady said when her son asked her to marry him to a girl" she said ilaa bahalkaagu gaadho dabada" you can imagine him stretching it and trying to make it reach his butt. ahahha :D

Hunguri   

Mudane, waar waamaxy waxa dabada gaadhayaa. Allaw goormaa rag sidaa u hoogay. Dee waligayba ma maqqal wax dabada gaadha. Malaha islaantu Awrta Geela ayay ka sheekaynaysay. Awrta Geela qalabkooda ayaa Caar la yidhaahdaa oo xaggaa iyo gadaal gadaal u kortee looool

Mudane, your saying is something made to sense than it actually is :D

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool@ilaa bahalkaagu gaadho dabada ,,, :D:D:D

Walaahi i can imagine him pulling it to the dabada ,,,, hehehehehehe