Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Our population is stagnant

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Ma Gabdhahaan 30 ka ku guursanayaa 10 ciyaala dhali kara. She had a premuture baby un baad maqlaysaa.
:D

Dude, pretend you're 30, have a uterus, and could actually carry a baby, now pretend you had a miscarriage and lost that baby.. now close your eyes and tell me what you're feeling? :rolleyes:

Other people's misfortune laguma qos-qoslo! Everybody deserves a shot @ parent-hood

Malika   

Duceysana,those are the ones trully having a ball,intee miid wanagsan radineyaan,they have to go through a couple of kuwa xun xun..Marka,they are the ones on a win win situation..Lol

nuune   

Walee Ducaysane unbaa su'aal dadban un la yimaado, classic,

Orange, nuune iyo asxaabtiisa qoor sagaarooyinkooda aa waaweenka ku jiro camal, deyrin lama gaarin walin :D

Ma Gabdhahaan 30 ka ku guursanayaa 10 ciyaala dhali kara. She had a premuture baby un baad maqlaysaa.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Dude, pretend you're 30 have a uterus, and could actually carry a baby, now pretend you had a miscarriage and lost that baby.. now close your eyes and tell me what you're feeling?

I am really sorry. I should not say that.

MZanzi   

Nephisa walaaley hadi adiga indha qurxoon illaahay kusiiyay alxamdulilah dheh ...ninkaan buusan wax kale ayuu labuus buusan yahay lol

:D

lol. waa runtaa, naagaha marke 35 jir gaaraan, caruur jiis/curyaan ah bay dhalaan badanaa. thaz why u gotta get em young. :D

i kid kid.