Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Champions league draw

it was a dark day for those of us who love, attractive soccer, and appriciate good quality soccer. Arsenal failed to produce the slightest resistance. lets face it whatever inter got, was a charity nothing was hard earned. unlike real they failed to outscore.

but for those of you who keep sayin the seria A is top, let me remind you, defence can only take you so far, but ultimately u do have to score goals, n thats why italians keep losing cuz the suc at penalties, n the only reason last year an italian team one cl is because they were both italian, at least on had to lose on the penalties.

Baaniyal   

I see the Hyenas have already come out to scavenge. The Seria A fans have been creaming their pants since that trouncing Inter gave to a tacticaly poor Arsenal. When a team scores three goals from four shots,you wonder to yourself that it's either a crap team playing a very super team,or that the losing team had a "One off" day. Everyone knows that Arsene Wenger is naive when it comes to the CL,that is why he has never done good in it for the past six years. Arsenal are too one dimensional about their play and don't have a solid back four. Arsenal made their chances,but lacked that killer instinct that was missing for years. Basically there are a tad too many frenchman in this team. One thing i promise you Shujui is that the game at the San Siro will be a different story,mark my words. Since when does a good quality team like Arsenal become bad overnight,and a non scoring Inter become Real Madrid, NEVER! LIke i said it was a "One off". I have no idea why are the manure fans celebrating, when they played part time footballers from greece. Arsenal came out to show the world they can play some defence and more physically against Manu,with that manure coudln't score a penalty let alone from open play. I hope Wenger plays more like this,rather than the gung-ho football he went for against Inter. And Northerner, Arsenal did make the quarterfinals before,in 2001-2002 when Valencia eleminated them. What I find funny is that how the Italian media have taken this Inter win a tad over board. I mean shujui your beloved Roma where trounced in the same manner at home by this Arsenal squad,but no one really creamed their pants. So please hold your say of the strength of the Seria A,until this CL competition is finished with.

Baaniyal   

Shujui's words:

Yep.

(1)Lets hope Inter eliminate Arsenal from the first group and save us all from the histrionics from the english media, (2)and then hopefully Inter will the knocked out in the following stage,

Well the 1st part has come to fruition lol arsenal remain very predictable in Europe

My words:

One thing i promise you Shujui is that the game at the San Siro will be a different story,mark my words.

Ahhhhhhhhh you gotta love hindsight.

lol what hind sight, i was right.

Arsenal Got blown away at Highbury, and inter displayed the flair for self destruction once again. I would say well done again to Arsenal for a proeffsional display, but i would remind you that your team is not all that, and you still got to qualify.

Baaniyal   

How were you right? If Inter doesn't win in Kiev and Arsenal defeats Lokomotiv in highbury,Inter would be eliminated,and mostly due to the huge loss to Arsenal. Since the agregate would be 5-4 head to head. Inter cannot in no way eliminate Arsenal only Arsenal can eliminate themselves now.So your preditcion was wrong. I guess you jumped the boat when you made that comment!

Northerner what would be the point of playing Pool? I mean even if you outplay us,we will still defeat you and at home also.

Man even if both teams qualify am sure that they will be knocked out the next round.

Infact am certain, so much so that am willing to keep my mouth shutt for the rest of the Clander year if they do indeed progress further than the first round of the Knock out stages, if they reach there.

Although Inter have the pedigree, they are in dirstaits right now, and Arsenal are simply over hyped, and it takes just one bad game fo them to capitulate like Inter (3-0, as appose to 1-5).

No i would look to Real, Juve, & Stutgart and chealsa as dark houses.

N.O.R.F   

good to see 2 English sides finishing top, hop the Arses and Celtic qualify or else its the Eufa Cup and maybe a draw vs Liva

I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED WHY SO MANY FANS ARE SO SCARED OF THE GOONERS......GUESS WE R TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE....EVERYONE HERE KNOWS ONCE WE GO THROUGH THIS STAGE ....NO ONE CAN STOP US ....