Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

What is UP with SOL?

it was not only the nierdiness nor the hookup from anybody but sheer determination in all of us. btw, the days the site was down, i had the opportunity to explore the vast resources hidden on the info highway. here's one interesting discovery, i bet, i'd have never found.

http://www.lowtax.net/lowtax/html/somalia/jsmobs.html

i am sure everyone can intrepret however they wish without politicizing my intention. :D

my wild journey finding the back door!!!

aigt! i found out that i aint no nerd! coz i couldnt find way my back to sol!!! everytime i click on, i got the message! well, bare with us we are moving to a new server...so i believed the message!! hey, when i see a stop, i do stop, really! not like some quxooti! okey lolo...

so i couldnt take it any longer!! i went to the forbidden land! some nut house called somalinet.com! holly smoke! de place is full of cajaaib!walaahi!!!

so i braved the nut cases and mustered some guts and posted sos below... check it out!!

http://somalinet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?topic=58198&forum=18&3

this got me back here! through the back door!! well, i have witnessed back seat Betty but not back door sol! guess everything is possible in this world...!!!

yo! i wanna tellya folks thought, i missed u buggers!!lolol... i was like, shyte!! i wish i didnt delete my emails from so and so!! etc.. but good to be back! lets fixed its and rock on roll!! :D:D