Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Could Jealousy Lead to Madness?

Nephissa   

Are we loosing the Faith/Imaan&Diin?

Woman Stabbed To Death In Apartment POSTED: 6:48 am EST March 31, 2004

UPDATED: 1:24 pm EST March 31, 2004

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Police said a woman was stabbed to death by her husband early Wednesday morning at an apartment in South Columbus, NewsChannel 4 reported.

Ayan Mohamed, 23, was stabbed in the chest inside a second-floor apartment at 860 Greenfield Dr. Abdi O. Duale, 33, was taken into custody. Police said Duale (pictured, left) lives at the apartment where the stabbing occurred and was Mohamed's husband.

Police said the incident probably stemmed from a domestic dispute.

Duale was charged with murder.

A teenager was found shot to death in the same building last month, NewsChannel 4 reported. Three suspects face charges in the teen's death.

The two alleged murders are not related, NewsChannel 4 reported.

Stay with NewsChannel 4 and nbc4columbus.com for more information.

LuCkY   

SubxanaaLLaah :eek: !

WaLaahi PeopLe nowadays are going mad.

ALLaah Ha Naxariisto Ayan...May SHe Res IN Peace.

I heard about this the other day...my cuz caLLed from Ohio and toLd the famiLy about that.

SomaLis are becoming Like the psycho gaaLos here in the states and abroad.

I just heard about the incident earlier today. It's sad to hear that our people are going around and killing....these are "white"/"gaalo" peoples thing. And stabbing her with a knife??? :eek: I also heard that after he killed her he called her sister and told her to come pick up her dead sister. And he waited for the police. Also what's sick is that he chopped her body...and put in a trash bag...Allah I hope that's a rumor.

But my Allah forgive her for her sins and grant her jaanta Fardowsa. Amin...and also help him....'cause he's obviously sick in the head!

This remind's me exactly what happened in Minnesota....were that guy stabbed his wife in Mall of America.

Somaliean you got confused as I did first but rereading it you will see that the DR is drive( greenfield drive) but not doctor.

May allah forgive her and safe her from the burning hell. and that farah may he be executed soooon I have no remorse for him

Jaabir   

Ilaaahaw oo naxaristu.. may alaaah bless her with Janaat al Fardows..

This murder resembles the grim lifestyle of the somali’s in Columbus, Yet from there, our brothers and sisters life only spirals downward…. Which paints a bleak picture of how they have started to victimize each another.. .

I was in Columbus a month ago and particularly the hood surrounding the apartment building where Somali women (alaah ha oo naxaristu) was murdered in, one thing I have noticed is how he Somalis there are becoming aggressive and extremely violent, I saw guys and girls who are living on the edge, openly drinking beer and smoking crack..

Again.. ilaah ha oo naxaristu..

p.s. this is the murderer

2963444_200X150.jpg

Qac Qaac   

SomaLis are becoming Like the psycho gaaLos here in the states and abroad.

Daredevil, u act like Gaalo. u become like them.

subxanallah, the guy looks like a killer anyways, i can't believe she married him from the beginning. ilaahey ha unaxariisto abaydeen Ayaan. ilaahay hana ooga aaro, qashiinka. he supposed to be killed, not jailed.

he even called for her sister, r u serious? nacallaa iyo dilaaga tahay ba cun.

x_quizit   

This is a prime example of what a simple argument can lead to. Many women who are murdered are by the hands of their family members,someone they know, majority from their husbands, so this just highlights that sad fact again. Sad that the ppl u need to watch out for are those that were supposed to have ur back, instead of a complete stranger.

Hope he gets prosecuted fully, and the somali community there shouldn't help him hide his deed/shame, where so often, the killers are protected and sometimes helped to escape to back home.

Some women find it cute if their partner is a jealous freak, thinking that it shows the love the man has for them, when in reality, its a way to assert control over the woman. Next time u have a jealous b/f, tell him to hit the road farax.

May she rest in peace, and hope her family finds some peace with the news of their daughters' death.

Ilaahi ha uu naxariisto. :(

Well in my neck of the woods, yesterday a woman and her 4 children (non-somalis) were murdered at the hands of her boyfriend with a metal pipe...Subxanallah. I was shocked to the core to point of tears. One thing that struck me from the news report was the fact the woman was in an abusive relationship and she kept taking him back over the years. She never filed a single report agaist him.

What I want to know is....why women ignore the signs before it escalates to point of murder? It was all there b4, the fact that he's controlling, whether he's the jealous type...etc.

My philosophy...u hit me once and you're out the door. No ifs or buts.

raula   

Illahi haunaxaristo..ina lilahi waina ileyhi raajicun...samir iyo iiman ilahi reerkedu hasiyo.

I wonder how many somalis are suffering from PTSD(Post-Traumatic stress disease)..if they witnessed the horrors of the civil war and its consequences?

pearl   

Tamina:

What I want to know is....why women ignore the signs before it escalates to point of murder? It was all there b4, the fact that he's controlling, whether he's the jealous type...etc.

[/QB]

i used to wonder that myself....walaalo these woman are striped of their haqq as a human being deserving of good treatment through years of mental and physical abuse. if a guy keeps telling u that ur ugly, fat, no man wants u, ur lucky am still here, am sorry i wont do it again etc, etc for years...then u start to believe it. Its all psychological brainwash, sadly most women who are in those situation actually feel like this person loves them and have hopes of him changing.

one time i slept over my cuzins home and some guy was beating him wife on the upper floor of the building. u could hear the women screaming for help, and so we called the police, when the police arrived, the lady opened the door and said that everything was fine and that we were lying. the whole floor could hear her screams for heavens stake :rolleyes:

I remember hearing few yrs back about a somali couple. The guy used to punch his wives uterus so that if she ever left him and married someelse her uterus would be too damaged to carry a baby. Acudu billah!…the level of madness ppl resort to is shockin

note to potential copykats....u didnt read that!

Qac Qaac   

acuudu billaahi Pearl is that true... punched her uterous. come on...

a man who beats up his wife, is not a man at all. but u guys should be easy on the women's who are in that situation, it is very hard to think about it, when u r not in that situation. it would be different if that person was you. allah u aclam. i wish the governments make a rule if u beat up your wife, that u'll get beaten up everyday for 6months, so that no guy would ever beat his wife. ufffff

pearl   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

acuudu billaahi Pearl is that true... punched her uterous. come on...

do u know me to be a lier or even a honest person?

ok..i'll cut u some slack, am being a little to harsh on u...sorry about that walaalo...and about that uterus punching story...yes its true, and if it was a lie it would be in the jokes section...obviously this is not...

so can we kiss and makeup now?

Warning: do not get on my bad side again or less i will send in the feminist mujahideen :D