Sign in to follow this  
somali2006

hello from somali2006

Hello

I just wanted to do the respectful thing by introduce myself. I have been here (Sol) over a week now and read some beautiful items in here, and amazed at the level of respect, intellect, love displayed to one another in this place.

Im very excited to be here and I cant wait to post my one legged opinions. I only wish I knew about this place way sooner. Nevertheless im here now and I would love if someone would give me the grand tour..just kidding..

anything i should watch out for??

Pucca   

wlc aboard somali..

rather interesting picture you have on your sig space...*what is it??*

*that wlc thread seems like a good idea right about now*

^ I second that.

Wlc Somali2006. Nothing to look out for only Beware the politics section. You will either find the exchanges highly amusing or very aggressive. I have a certain favourite member who posts there now and then but I think I will be fair and leave those details to myself. :cool:

Rea   

welcome somali

nothing to watch out for, as longest you don’t take anything to seriously out here, u r good to go :D

mind u, i never did this introduction thing in here... so, i wonder if it to late for me to introduce myself after 30 some post(i think :confused: ) hmmmmm

Sharmarkee thank u for your warm welcome and thank you for the seat..

Pucca thanks for ur warm welcome … and to answer your question, it’s a sketch I did at work. When I get bored, I sketch something on the pc, for my blank canvas at home ..

in the future Im planning to post some of my work in sol, so stay tuned

Nomadic Princess thanks for ur warm welcome.. and I shall watch out for the politics section. I personally do not find politics amusing at all ..Because it’s the main factor that drove our people to the ground!

Zulzela thanks for ur warm welcome….and yes sister its too late for you to introduce urself after 30 poast, because its like you talking to someone for a while and at the end of your conversion, instead of saying bye,, u actually say this.. how are you..…got the drift ?