Sign in to follow this  
HONEY-D

its ramadan or have we forgotten?

HONEY-D   

Boy O boy things are getting too personal here whereever i go i see nomads pointing fingers to each other. so what can we do to minimise the level of anger expressed.

1) Ban or postpone any topics related to women/men.

2)Dont pay too much attention for example if u notice sum1 is picking u on purpose ignore them instead of trying to put them in their place cuz if u respond to them which is what they want u'll end up in the same level as them.

3) Remember we're here to discuss things no one here has the right to be dominan by that i mean not considering other ppl's view as valuable as theis in other words be considerate.

i just thought since its ramadan and we tend to starve ourselves for the sake of allah breaking the fast for silly things like inapprorpiate words and insults aint worth it ya feel me. icon_razz.gif

Water Lillies,

Ramadan is about controlling YOURSELF from the things you are discussing ^ there....not censoring other people.

If you don't want to read a certain topic because people are at it...just leave and go to another ramadan-friendly thread.

one