Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Feds: Somali-born teen plotted car-bombing in Ore

So let me get this right, 19 year old kid plans to kill hundreds of people, seeks the means to do so, is handed a fake bomb, presses the button only to be arrested and people have qualms about the intention of the agents rather then the one who intended to kill hundreds?

Really? Am starting to think a few people in here should be taken with him. This very attitude is the reason why we are the only community, despite being the smallest, that headlines on a nearly daily basis with "prostitution rings" "american mosques being used to recruit youngsters" shabaabs and endless piracy and drug smugglers. some of you people here are the enablers for the mentality that leads to these things making the name Somali synonymous with everything criminal.

here to hoping that ungrateful little miscreant gets life or is sent back on the first flight to the desert...

For such a small community, why do we commit so much crime? Please someone answer that question. Some people will say because we're poor and came here as refugees. That is BS! There are so many refugee communities that have been here for years and they do not make headlines.

There is something psychologically wrong with us collectively. We have a very violent culture that creates these issues. Maybe all the women should be sterilized so that we don't breed these future criminals. I don't know why I was cursed to come from this community. I could've been born to any ethnicity and yet god made me born to the worst community.

Boom Boom what you preach is akin to what the Klan would say about people of color. Mass sterilization of Somali women because a dumb kid wanted to blow up innocent people is not the right response....to say the very least.

BOB   

Barcelona beat Real Madrid 5-0 last night...I hope he didn't miss that game otherwise he will really really be pissed off knowing how much Rappers love their Barcelona.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Kan yar ee iswaalay lamaba yaabani, laakiin kuwan beenta isla oohinaayaa. Magaca kuwaan rabin that way is the exit. Oohinta un nagala taga...