Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

Somali people!!!

ok....interesting.

legend ooooooooops i meant LEGEND OF ZU (before u bite ma head off)

good or bad whatever the whiteman said, u have to admit he spoke the truth

im thinking he made that statement centuries ago,,(i dont know) but that statement still describes me real well,,,,5/6 is 100% true.

friendly, brave i take it u dont have a problem with these two so ill skip them.

im proud , that im a somali and a muslim, :D

if i wasnt vain i would be like all others getting plastic surgery and not being happy with what Allah has blessed me with. yes im beautiful and proud of it, i aint depressed wishing for what i aint got. :cool:

merciless, i am against those homo's that i live and work with, and when the day comes, ill show no mercy when fighting them. :mad:

difficult <---ok this one,,,,,he is out of line....we aint difficult,,,,,how are we difficult? i dont get it! he smudged our creat nation with such a crude remark,,,,i want his head on a plate! :D

qac u and i both know that everything ZU is saying is 110% true, give the guy credit, he said what we was thinking but failed to mention and now we just argueing because we b difficult ;)

Qac Qaac   

lol @ silent sistah....

hey legend of zoo... u heard the girl.. so u safe now.. laakiin nin yoho seef labood nimada iska daa.

p.s. ask me to describe English ppl... and u'll see what kind of language i would use.. atleast he gave us 2 good words friendly, and hospitable ppl...

but if u ask me to describe somalies.. would u think, i would diss them....

Have you heard of “WAA TANAG BARAN"?

An elderly Somali seaman, wise and well-traveled, communicative, a good store-teller, and really a hard worker, had once told me a comment made by a British ship captain on the work habits of Somali seamen. In Somali the comment is: ninka Soomaliga ahi waa TANAG BARAN. An empty barrel! A man of no substance, no principles, cheap and can be easily lied to and bought.

^^^^^ It's obvious that the British captain was talking bout the elderly somali seaman, but was using sarcastic criticism........AND......The reason why the elderly somali seaman told you this story is you reminded him of when he was younger "tanag maran" so he implied the same story on you, telling you tanaga wax ku rido in taadan aniga oo kale noqon kuray yahoow. :D:D:D

asxantu

Qac Qaac   

legend of zoo ilaahey aragtida ha kuu dheereeyo sxb..

shoobaro ga' ka siiso yarta yaakhay, bas aaba ka dhigtay.. laakiin that was difaac waalan.

Originally posted by SHOOBARO:

[QB] ^^^^^ It's obvious that the British captain was talking bout the elderly somali seaman, but was using sarcastic criticism........AND......The reason why the elderly somali seaman told you this story is you reminded him of when he was younger "tanag maran" so he implied the same story on you, telling you tanaga wax ku rido in taadan aniga oo kale noqon kuray yahoow. :D:D:D

How many times have you heard that Somalis are neither Muslims nor infidels? Do you think people who coined that expression were targeting a particular group or individual like me? smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Originally posted by Qacbaro:

Nayruus... aniga muslim.. don't know what u r talking about? !!!

Qacbaro:

Ma markii kuugu horeysabaa in ad maqasho Soomaalidu muslinna maaha gaalana mahaaha?

You cannot brush aside the observations made by outsiders of our culture and way of life. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif