Sign in to follow this  
Flight_13

O'Happy Day

Kool_Kat   

BadaCas, walaalow gaajo maaku heysay matkaa dheheysing KK cunto aa cuni jirtay ey ku xasuusisay?

Nephthys, R U KIDDING ME? Are you 30,31,32 kuteh!!! Madaxa maa dab karabtaa? Horta are you 21,22,23,24 and then are you 25 uga har...Yes, I am 25...Maba ka baaso, waan ku dhacaa lee...Maxaa ka ogahay hee waxaan arkay a lot of people I knew back home, who were older than I, are now either younger or about the same age...So, I've decided to pick a number that I like, and keep that number as my age for as long as I can... icon_razz.gif

PS, if you must know it is my 5th time turning 25yrs...Shooooooosh, this is just between us, okey!!! ;)

Baluug   

You need to stop telling us your qaxooti age, KK. We know your papers say you were born Jan. 1st 1984, but I think the truth is about 15 years later, sax? :D

Kool_Kat   

Kix Kix Kix Kix...Kax Kax Kax Kax...

Tagsiile, you got jokes walaahay...01/01/1984 I actually like that...It is the Flight13s and Tagsiileyaasha that lie about their age (I really really hope somebody I know doesn't see this)...Where do you want me to fax you my Kaartinaashita, Tim Horton's boy ... ;)

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Abbaayo KK, waxan ka baqaa inu soonka iga buro if I wish you a happy birthday, so I'll be back tonight Insha ALLAH bacdul Afur oon kuu heesaa.
icon_razz.gif

looool @ bacdal afur. Bacdal afur soonkii wa dhamaday miyaa so you feel free to...whatever! :D

KK, happy belated birthday adeer. Soo weynow aan ku leeyahay and many more to come!

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Flight13, arent you a bit too baadiye for birthday wishes?
smile.gif

Too Baadiye maa tiri? Baadiye is not even in my dhigshanery. Waala ilbaxaa nooh meeshaan. Baarisday wishes iska daayee, Valentine's, Anniversities, Mother's day, the whole nine yard aan salabareetgareeyaa.

Caajisleey (layziegirl eeyba ani isku key bixinee) how much do you wanna bet that K_K's younger sister was bit older than 8yrs old in 2002. Check your facts first. icon_razz.gif I'm just joking, I don't want to get on your dark side, cuz you seem to be dark all the time.lol

Idinka teeda kale soon waaye, wili Happy Baarisday maa wadiin. isku xishooda yaaqay.

K_K, dadkaan qatar waaye, no wonder inaad meeshan ku waalatay.

Salut.

^, I don't do bets or any type of gambling during Ramadan. When I said she must have been 8 yrs old, I didn't mean it literally, even KK got it, but I guess you need a day or two to get caught up haye?

KK, maxey kaa rabaan, you can be 25 if you want to.

You know, my sis, the one thats same age as u, also had her b-day last month, I thought she would take it hard, hitting that big number and all, but she seemed fine with it, unless she was putting a front, couldn't really tell.

Kool_Kat   

LLPP, thanks adeer...I would love to be old and grey like you one day, insha allah... ;)

Flight_13, reer baadiyo nimada naga dhaaf hee walaaley...

LayZieGirl, I am sure your sister can handle turning 25 like a piece of cake...For me thou, this birthday was so depressing...I didn't know turning 25 will be this hard.. ;) But I told myself, as long as I have good health, beautiful daughter, a loving family and friends, I should be counting my blessings...And I did...

Too Baadiye maa tiri? Baadiye is not even in my dhigshanery. Waala ilbaxaa nooh meeshaan. Baarisday wishes iska daayee, Valentine's, Anniversities, Mother's day, the whole nine yard aan salabareetgareeyaa.

Kix Kix Kix Kix@dhighshanary & Salabarategreen...Walle inadan baadiye ama fleyt 13 ahayn. Adiga camal waan aqanaa,waa kuwa anaga fleyt 13ka faanka ka sameeyo sowmahan? Watch out for the squad qofyahay! icon_razz.gif

KK,Qoftaan xageed ku qarin jirtay?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

KK,Qoftaan xageed ku qarin jirtay?

Ma qarin ani, ee iyadaa is qarisay...Waxaa laga dambeeyaa Somali wax laguma darsado...Ilabax inmo heerkaasey marooysaa...On a serious note thou, she travels a lot and hardly has any free time...Shaqo shaqo and then more shaqo...

Flight_13, sxb waxaan af Soomaali ah waa iga dambeeyayee seey wax u jiraan? Yaa ku baray? Ani waa shakiyay, should I start in aan aarkaaga digo?lol Walee inaad ilbaxday... :D