Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Have You Bought Your Eid Clothes Yet?

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

I have seen a Somali dude wearing that PIMP outfit, actually it was purple too, can't remember if it was a wedding or Eid day.

^^^

Yep-- This Eid is ALL about Stacy Adams(a.k.a da pimp suit). :D

Be honest, which one looks better??

This one...

stacysuit3022050bg.jpg

or this one...

stacysuit7955bg.jpg

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

I have seen a Somali dude wearing that PIMP outfit, actually it was purple too, can't remember if it was a wedding or Eid day.

I always feel embarrassed for them. That outfit that Fabregas posted looks suspiciously similar to the one pimps wore in Norbit.

Aaliyyah   

^How can you be embarrassed I think that green suit looks nice. apart from that chain thats dangling and that weird looking hat.

Green is a good color :D

I am talking about the Cabayah aad amaantay. Welcome back btw Aaliyah yariiseey. I thou you left us for good.

and now you think greem suite is nice.

Aaliyyah   

Ducaysane tnx for the wlc back and that abaya looks nice...I insist on it!!..

yeah what is wrong with green and purple suits? why do guys always wear black/grey...typical colors.change is needed.

I thou you are up to date with the fashion . Who on earth wears green suite. well... I have seen some african american wearing them onsundays when going to church.

Yaakhey Aaliyah waad is badashay, since you left on us. ma nin baad guursatay. :D

Aaliyyah   

I have seen some african american wearing them onsundays when going to church.

Yaakhey Aaliyah waad is badashay, since you left on us. ma nin baad guursatay. [big Grin]

you see you should dress like those black guys inshallah wear one to the mosque next week on Friday:)

waan is badalay miya tidhi? yacni? bal sii faahfaahi?...adigana adunkaaguba maa waa nin iyo naag is helay..wax kale ma jiro icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Aaliyah416:

Ducaysane tnx for the wlc back and that abaya looks nice...I insist on it!!..

yeah what is wrong with green and purple suits? why do guys always wear black/grey...typical colors.change is needed.

It's not so much the colour as it is about the cut. These are colourful suits, but they don't look nearly as ridiculous as the pimp suit.: suits_one_1.jpg

13codes450.4.jpg

Though I would not recommend wearing these for Eid.