Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

177 AYAHS IN THE HOLY QURAAN THAT REFER TO WOMEN

Asalam Aleykum,

Through my own research and that of entire muslims, We came cross a lot of articles regarding the Truth of Women in Islam and how high they are Regarded by ISLAM.

The following link will give you 177 ayahs that refer to Word (Woman/Women)In the Holy Quraan.

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Park/6443/women/177.html

Please assume that it will be beneficial to you and the entire ISLAM as their are a lot of misconception against Women in ISLAM.

There is a lot of war on ISLAM as far as women is concerned.We expect all of you to treat our sisters with a lot of respect and affection.They are dear.

Read the following link written by a white woman lecturer of mine who converted to ISLAM at the Varsity..

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/4482/articles.html

It contains almost all useful links.We appreciate the role she played in that.While doing any research, take care, be conversant with your own religion or else you will perish.

Thanks all,

Ibraheeem's smile.gif

AJ..How does that amount to rudeness.I was just expressing the truth.

Does someone asks 'what is your name..in a forum or digests the infomation contained in the thread.

Caution1.. :cool:

The post Was and is meant for sisters...if you are one ..then well and good. smile.gif

For good cause ofcourse...with no BED (oops)BAD intentions.

it goes with my sign

Ibraheem's smile.gif

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

AJ..How does that amount to rudeness.I was just expressing the truth.

Does someone asks 'what is your name..in a forum or digests the infomation contained in the thread.

Caution1.. :cool:

The post Was and is meant for sisters...if you are one ..then well and good.
smile.gif

For good cause ofcourse...with no BED (oops)BAD intentions.

it goes with my sign

Ibraheem's
smile.gif

Saxib while I respect your intentions of spreading virtue and divine teachings of Islam let me kindly remind you that Allah has ordained his prophet pbuh to be kind and easy going when extending dawah so ppl wont reject you and the message you are trying to convey..... u can see that evidant in the response of the only girl who replied to your topic….

I hope you pay close attention to this Ayah... from Surat al-na7l.

«ادع الى سبيل ربك بالحكمة و الموعظة الحسنة و جادلهم بالتى هى أحسن» (النل: 125) .

nafta   

Posted previously by The Rendevouz on Caveman's thread:

Why would someone ever go to the Dusty Mogadishu to seek a woman to marry, illiterate and even more skinny... while we got nice horny and romantic spinsters in the WEST.

Posted By Rendevouz on this thread:

There is a lot of war on ISLAM as far as women is concerned.We expect all of you to treat our sisters with a lot of respect and affection.They are dear.

bisinka iyo yaaskinka...Now is it me or is this "brother" suffering from a multiple personalities disorder???...damnn

will you make up your mind, you either post rude stuff about women or you just stick to these sort of posts...

Simply the best...sweety iska dul qaado...as you can see, the guy is not quite himself

thinks A.J. is just too cute for sticking up for Simply The Best

Salaam

For once, This forum has a lot of mad individuals.

For those who are from 'HIRAA CAVE'..The topics discussed anywhere in SOL differ at any given time.You can contribute according to your views.But while retaining a unique way of sharing a website..and contributing to save a horrible notion from spreading, we SOMETIME come up with spiritual revelations to support us.

That is what I did...we are moderating our previous shun on our Xaliimos..and trying to do the other way.

And even the Prophet s.a.w once said...EVERY TRIBE OR PEOPLE HAS MAD AND IGNORANT/NAIVE PEOPLE...and some of them are clear here

How can someone ask your name in a thread without actually digesting your information...is this a 'TREND'coming up...and when I say please digest the information and leave my name...it is treated RUDE...

& your 'JACK..SON'S association is just disgusting to even quote a Quranic Ayah.

So be it..

Ibraheem's

For once, This forum has a lot of mad individuals.

For those who are from 'HIRAA CAVE'..The topics discussed anywhere in SOL differ at any given time.You can contribute according to your views.But while retaining a unique way of sharing a website..and contributing to save a horrible notion from spreading, we SOMETIME come up with spiritual revelations to support us.

That is what I did...we are moderating our previous shun on our Xaliimos..and trying to do the other way.

And even the Prophet s.a.w once said...EVERY TRIBE OR PEOPLE HAS MAD AND IGNORANT/NAIVE PEOPLE...and some of them are clear here

How can someone ask your name in a thread without actually digesting your information...is this a 'TREND'coming up...and when I say please digest the information and leave my name...it is treated RUDE...

& your 'JACK..SON'S association is just disgusting to even quote a Quranic Ayah.

So be it..

Ibraheem's

your last flaccid retort is yet another proof that you surly need help with your basic Fiqeh skills. brother you need more dimension and perspective to the way you do Dacwah, probably more wit and, definitely a whole lot of intelligence....

I can see that you are unaware of your severe Islamic knowlege deficit. and its obvious that you are not bright enough to differentiate between personal attacks and personal advice...

Oh, well.... i was only trying to help you gain a little depth and character to the way you do dacwah just so you can "pretend" to be someone who really cares about the Muslim women in a more convincing manner.... i guess you are not bright enough for that either.. :rolleyes:

For those who are from 'HIRAA CAVE'..The topics discussed anywhere in SOL differ at any given time.You can contribute according to your views.

well believe it or not, with Allah's blessings i visited Hiraa cave, the spot where the first revelations were made to prophet Mohamad SAWS... and contrary to what you think.. i am honoered to be associated with Hiraa Cave...

webher-038.jpg

...Ina JACKSON...And you think you have anything bright for that matter.Or you think quoting a whole thread is that much smarter...

Just read the thread and see how many time you copied threads..to know you are winning to be a fool..you made a personal attack.

I have a lot of people i get advice from...and not from a stinking nigger!!!!!!...

CAUTION2

The Thread wasn't meant for you either.If you think you are better starters, then post yours..If you have different opinions, let us hear your say...

It must go with my..

Ibraheem's

WAR MEESHAAN DAGAALKA KA DAAYA, OO DIINTA KA LEEXDA LABADIINABA WAA LOO JEEDA MEESHA AAD DIINTA KA JOOGTAANE, BAL FIIRIYA MAGACIINA! WAX ISLAAMNIMO MUUJINAYA MA UGA JEEDAAN?

ALOW ALLE, ILAAHOOW NA BAXSO, AAMIIN.

Waa iga talo uun!

JACKSON is but The Rendezvous'...isn't...

Brah, why are you squeeling like an injuered animal? You posted somthing, and out of good samiritan i politly tried to correct you and before i know it you come back spraying your goo all over the thread.....Saxib let's be adults and turn that frown upside down, I have manners and i dont want to degrade myself to the level you are pulling me down to... so i will leave your fragile ego as it is and let others correct you......

على أي حال وسع صدرك يابو الشباب.... ترى والله السالÙÙ‡ ما تستاهل الزعل هذا.... خلينا شباب ÙÙŠ رحله ;)

WAR MEESHAAN DAGAALKA KA DAAYA, OO DIINTA KA LEEXDA LABADIINABA WAA LOO JEEDA MEESHA AAD DIINTA KA JOOGTAANE, BAL FIIRIYA MAGACIINA! WAX ISLAAMNIMO MUUJINAYA MA UGA JEEDAAN?

ALOW ALLE, ILAAHOOW NA BAXSO, AAMIIN.

Waa iga talo uun!

Saxib my screen name is not reflective of my knowledge in Diin.. i am not claiming to be a scholar here.. but at least i know enough to diffrentiate Xalaal, from Makrooh and Xaraam.. so dont judge me brother Alaah Ubaahane...