Sign in to follow this  
lulla

what ya think?.............

lulla   

Hi everyone.I think our somalian sisters have hard time accepting themselves for the way they are.I think that's why we have so many problems with guys.Nobody is going to accept you unless u accept urself.Iam skinny and tall sister.That's just me. so people always ask how i got so skinny and it is very annoying.BUT I don't mine because that's how god want me to loook. It is as simple as that.Also i know so many somalian girls who take drugs to get slim.and there so many ohter somalian girls who don't like their figure and the way they look.so my question is why do we have hard time accepting ourselfs when we should be very proud of who we are?me personally iam very proud of who iam and i think i am worth million bucks and more.

Abdinuur   

<font color="blue" face="COMIC SANS MS" size"8" GOOD THOUGHTFUL IDEA!

PEOPLE GOTTA LEARN TO ACCEPT FOR WHO THEY ARE...

AND GIRLZ, BEAUTY COMES IN KINDS OF FORMS AND SHAPES...

AND IF A GUY DOESNT ACCEPT YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE OR YOUR APPEARANCE...THEN LEAVE THAT ni99a ALONE...LET HIM BE IS OWN!

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

[This message has been edited by Abdinuur (edited 01-18-2002).]

Buubto   

Good question. Nomatter how hard u try sis to get this massage widely heard, nothing is gonna change. Cuz ppl will always complain no matter wat, they never satisfy with anything. That’s how human beings r. they need to have faith & believe in Allah. No 1 can make ppl understand, Allah provide them his book to make them understand life in general. Da majority ignored No luck still the same.

Have u heard the story dat took place asxaaba times, or it was hadith I can’t remember exactly. There was this man he asked Allah to give him jawaan full of gold, Allah accepted his dua & gave him, then he asked some1 to help him carry all of this cuz he can’t. Allah took away the jawaan full of gold. see the point is, he asked something and got it but still he is not satisfied. So dat is how humans r. satan is doing his job.

mmmmh not bad topic hey ya female out there why ya care how ya look i mean u might get the cutest chick in here or there but hey she aint worth a shyt u might get ugly gurl like me lol but hey i knw what iam worth and i appriciate for who iam not what ppl tell me shyt ya go to hell if ya cant see or like my figure and matter fact why spend money buying drung and shyt heey female wuit ya thinking and be yr self coz thats how god want you to be not what people whant you to be so hell with ya with bad image and shyt lol ma bad

Bess.   

my body image never bothered me...cause in my family only we have some many different body shapes...and from wat i've seen that has nothing to do with who they r...besides beauty is in the eye of the beholder...there is someone for everyone out there...doesn't matter skinny and tall, short and curvy....it is all good sis and all beautiful... ;)

peace