Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

When a woman loves a man!!!!!!!!

hukri   

When a women loves a man she will....hmm this was hard...she'll act all goofy :confused: (guess this goes both ways huh?)

when a woman loves a man, she thinks, breathes, sees only him. when a woman loves a man if shes with him: she shows him whats right, always helps him see the light in every tunnel, she helps him better himself for this life and the after life, she becomes his cheerleader, his friend, his counselor, his warrior and his ;) . Making him happy is her priority. But if shes not with him: she dreams about when they would be together.She tries her best to make him sees whats infront of him. :eek: Until he acknowledges her presences, she will wait patiently smile.gif

Originally posted by -Shukri-:

When a women loves a man she will....hmm this was hard...she'll act all goofy :confused: (guess this goes both ways huh?)

no we dont!lol!..goofy! i be still cool! no sweat

at all! word!!!

hukri   

^^^Yes you are!!!!!!!...I mean i know I'm not wrong and guys gotta be worse than girls in this matter!!! :rolleyes:

peace out!!!.... :D

|Peace|Love|Respect|