Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

The Neo-Salafees in our midst

***** move to islam section please******

These people bicker beyond belief and reduce Islam to a mere and trival matter.

Their three favourite words:

1.Fitnah

2.Innovation

3.Fitnah

Quote:

''In fact we have mentioned the evil little brothers that have caused fitnah but we have neglected to mention the many evil, fitna mongering, tale carrying and in some cases lustful sisters of the ghulat that have done all they can to disrupt the salafi dawa of many good believing women.

And funny then that the discussion should return back here to London where at the Athariya conference with Fawzi Bahraini, the ghulat sisters showed extreme depravity and lack of shame by running to the windows to look when they heard that the daees were out there''

They have small minds.

Ibtisam   

1)You used quote marks but gave no sources as to where you are quoting from

2)Much like people who equate Muslims with Islam, you are barking up the wrong tree. Sects and theoretical difference within them is not as straight forward as western political theory.

3)The thread makes no sense, what did you want to discuss again??

P.s. You are creating fitnah amongst Muslims. :D

My favorite teacher for all times, my Allah SWT bless her, reward her and forgive her helped me beyond and above this topic. Your thread reminded me that I need to pay her a visit inshallah- something postive came out of it after all :D

NinBrown   

marx...what exaclty are you talking about. what point are you trying to make.

stop regugitating what you hear from Nick Ferrari every morning on SOL. I guess thats what happens when you try to be too right wing.

N.O.R.F   

Marx's style of posting opinions based on what someone else believes to be correct has a distinct similarity with another nomad.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Torres:

Marx's style of posting opinions based on what someone else believes to be correct has a distinct similarity with another nomad.

'what's her name? :D

( ps. Salafis are withdrawing their influential block vote for Marx in next years SOL elections. they'll vote for sheikh rudy al mujahid.)

Paragon   

Originally posted by Torres:

Let's not name names Norf. smile.gif