Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Gas prices: 3.85/ gal.

RedSea   

I spend $40 dollars/day on my SUV. The ***** President of this country was turned down when he begged the Saudis and now we are really screwed. I wouldn't be suprised if the regular price hits $4.00/gallon.

On the up side, more spacious roads though, cuz there is less traffic.

Everyone is now trying to buy foreign cars, so even a high mileage Toyota camry costs alot of money now days.

What a terrible times these are, thanks to Bush and his republic party for screwing us over.

vote Obama by the way. :D;)

Baluug   

^Owned. You Yanks complain a lot about gas prices, but you guys are at the low end of the scale when it comes to gas prices.

Pacifist   

Red Sea that is why you need to get rid of your SUV, am so glad my sister crashed my car, I used to spend $80 in gas a week. Now my little Japanese hoopti works, although nowadays I hardly drive, now I love the Metro bus.

Save the environment and get rid of those big SUV.

Baluug   

^Where are you driving that it costs you $80/week? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't have much of a choice of vehicles when I have 4 kids, so I drive a van, but I only pay $40/week.

Lets do a lil bit Europe/N. America price comparison. We know 1 gallon = 4.54609 liters so if in N America it costs around $4/gallon in Europe it is somewhere over $9/gallon and you guys still making noises.. iska amusa bal!

I think we are heading back to geel ama dameer as means of transportations.

Baluug   

Actually, there's a difference between the European gallon and the US gallon, the US gallon is less, about 3.79 litres. But yeah, Europe definitely has much more expensive gas, in London it's £1.14-£1.19/litre, converted to CDN dollars, that would be at least $2.30/litre, which is more than twice as much than the prices in Canada.

FatB   

aah stop ur complaining were here in Australia are paying $1.60 a litre - thats $5.8 a gallon.