Sign in to follow this  
djibsomali

UNREPORTED SOL GOOD NEWS!!!! THEY WERE, ARE AND WILL BE RIGTH!!!

Channel 4 News

Monday, October 26, 2009

The increasing levels of piracy off the coast of Somalia have caused an unexpected spin-off, raising the levels of fish in the sea.

Fisherman in Kenya have reported bumper catches of shark and shellfish because commercial fishing boats from China and Japan have been scared away.

Now the fishermen are able to catch up to £200 worth of fish per day in an area where the average daily earnings are less than £5.

The massive factory trawlers which used to drain their fish stocks have been scared away and that means there is a huge bounty for local fishermen as well as helping to restore the health of the marine eco-system.

Source: Channel 4, 2009

source

The massive factory trawlers which used to drain their fish stocks have been scared away and that means there is a huge bounty for local fishermen as well as helping to restore the health of the marine eco-system.

I think the above paragraph summon up the good news in somalia sea.

thanks to somalia coast guard

Abtigiis   

With duke, Kashafa, Xinn, Jacayl and Juje, and myself, I thought we have all the sections of the players in the current somali politcs. The one missing group has got a voice today: pirates. They are late, but we see they joined us. Welcome onboard, Ilka-Dahable!

Paragon   

C4 are copycats. And they are a week late with the news. And they pretend to be the original reporters of the issue when in fact it's Journeyman Tv's

I tell you to subscribe to Journeymantv and you may be a week ahead of tv channels. Especially on docu-news coverage.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote:Originally posted by Ilka-dahable:

that is good news i knew pirates are beter than fake wadaado

Hmmmm ,,, I think i know you now ,,,
:D
jacaylbaro of course you know me remeber i call u when you in groowe and you said yea i am coming maqaaxida waaxaan ku iri waliba nimankii waa wada soconaa waa ii goosay

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

With duke, Kashafa, Xinn, Jacayl and Juje, and myself, I thought we have all the sections of the players in the current somali politcs. The one missing group has got a voice today: pirates. They are late, but we see they joined us. Welcome onboard, Ilka-Dahable!

we being very busy i offer jacaylbaro position he make all the way laakiin habeen buu ka guureeyey xataa hoteelkii baan tagnay waa ka waynay :D