Sign in to follow this  
Thierry.

The Wire

Thierry.   

Che the show is great it takes time to get into it, but i like the fact that there is no fine line between the police and the Barksdale empire.

I don't get this show at all. I've tried to presevere and get into it, but couldn't. I just gave up. There was a hype and all that and I thought maybe I should check it out, but I didn't find it appealing at all.

Without doubt the greatest TV show of all time. I just recently finished watching all 5 seasons. I have never seen anything better nor will ever see anything better. I was hooked. There are no words to describe the wire but excellent.

Norf. check this site. or you can always download on limewire.

http://www.free-tv-v ideo-online.info/int ernet/the_wire/

Having done extensive research in the programme. The creator David Simon said the only thing that would warrant a 6th season is a Latino incursion in Baltimore. Besides that each season deals with a separate dynamic of the modern American city.

1. The Drug Trade

2. The Distribution of Drugs, De-industrialisation

3. Politics

4. School System

5. The Media

season 3 was my fav!

I haven't watched this show, but whateva it shows about Baltimore is true and some more. I have been to that place few times, and it's gritty and ghetto.

N.O.R.F   

All the sites are BLOCKED!

Marx, I only saw this show recently whilst in the UK (currently in season 5). Was a big fan of David Simon's 'Homicide Life on The Street' back in the day.

Many of the actors from Homicide Life on The Street are also in The Wire. It use to come on FX.

I am not sure why the site i gave isnt work sxb. in that case its best if you download.

BOB   

I watched the mauling at Goodison Park yesterday and I can now affirm that it had everything and the script was a sheer magic...no one could write better than that...Thierry I'm sure you would agree with me.

Peace, Love & Unity.