Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

Craving for canjeero!

Miriam1   

Try to find a somali restraunt, there must be one..buy a pack of them and heat them every morning in the microven with some butter and sugar... and ur cup of shaa

I thnk the university i go to has the largest somali student pop in toronto and yet somehow we dont have a student organisation...its wierd.

Anyway stick in there, residence sounds hard, yet cool ;)

Changed   

R^V y'll arent allowed to have toaster in y'lls rooms? what kind of fire hazzard is that ? :eek: so that takes my idea of baking in the dorm kitchen of the picture...

i still cant beleive this y'll dont have a kitchen in y'll floor :eek: ? shiiid waa dhibaate...

and i had issues with the no candle rule..i gues y'll have it worst...good luck sweets ;) ...

Princess_sexy: it's Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, FL.

Jawahiir: No somali restuarants....I miss somali people redface.gif

Mis-Unique: yeah, No kitchens, no candles, no SH**!!! xasidnimo walahi

OG Moti   

I dont believe this!! Somali people waa dad qaati bilaahi ah... they brought their canjeero to whereever they go,, tan aaba iigu daran tiri u heat it in the microwave and laqid afterwards.. they brought canbuulo, i can beleive a girl would tell u canbuulo aa dabka iisaaran what is this, i got funny story for u guys....

I was in syria and dont ask me what i was doing there, so there was thousands of somalis .. i had to live with some of them, so we use to buy what they call qubuz, and they use to put it under the bed, and sleep on top of it.. so i told them why dont u put it in the freezer and heat it, kaalay hee everyone qosol gariir uu qabsada .. wan kan xoolaha intuu kayimid .. anigaaba xooli leygu yeeray..i put one in the freezer and after few hours i heat it and this time qeyli gariiir ala waa runtii wey jilicday bahasha ala waaa sixir waxan.. kala orod dadkii oodhan aa loosheegay war sariirta hoosteed ka soo bixiya put in the freezer, i was celebrity in no time and i was the somali inventor.. so as u see our people .. waligood ma ilbaxaayaan School aa loo diray, canjeero ey daba ordeysaaa peace

NoVa   

R_V pooooooooooooor ya...for real i feel 4 ya..i think if i lived a place like da..i would have missed everything like bajiyo, maraq, bariiska ali'bariga..what else, and all of the otha somali' foods......Well i just thought i'll pass by and just 2 tell ya that I just had canjeelo lollll my mom's one of those type of mom's that even make canjeelo and subag or beer @ nights...but ya can alway's crip @ my place 2 bad we live totally different directions...me up north' and ya' down'south....poor u...I don't know if i can send Canjeelo throught the FedEx's.....cuz i would have send ya some of my left-overs... :D

Ta Ta Tiya*

p.s any1 else thats craving for food..always welcome at my place...we'll have sab just for all the hungry people out there'...where is Lakkad?...we'll try to make a digsi of Lasangya just for yalol..since u is dhuuni and i know u woudln't want to share with any1.

Senora   

Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

Princess_sexy: it's Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, FL.

Oh, how interesting...I friend of mines sister went to that school. When i was there two years ago during spring break, we drove past their campus, its so beautiful!! Do you want to get into the aviation business?......anyways, good luck with that, and my offer about the canjeero stil stands :D

NOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! maxaa waaye saas? are you teasing me? reminding me of all the good things I'm missing!!!

Princess_sexy: I'm glad you've see the school..it's so freagin' awesome! yeah, I'm working on my private pilot lisence, and majoring in air trafic managment:) basically you can say I'm goint to be the green light :D

Gediid   

^^^^^^^Dhulka ayaan khaatiyaan dumar kaga tagneen imikana ma cirkey noo soo baranayaan.Arrinku waa ceilings made of titanium in la sameysto. :D:D

NoVa   

^^adiga kaale boliska cirka maa lagaa dhigay??lol..hadii gabadha ee rabro inee' diyaarad soo barato...alxamdulilaah dhehba...cirkaas wuu'ween yahee ee cariiri maa' kugu jiro... :D

R_V na girl, i didn't mean to remind ya all those foods...(oh by the way i just had oodkac right now..lol)....