Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

Craving for canjeero!

since I came down here for school, I haven't seen any somali people. That's almost a month! I'm already aching, longing, and home sick!

That I can live with.

NO CANJEERO!!! that I can't live without!

I wake up every single morning Thinking someone is making it, I can smell it!

Help me to keep my sanity!

Changed   

ooh runway poor u :( ...maskiinad no somalis :eek: ..where are u going to school to again..do u want me to mail u canjeelo icon_razz.gif ...jokes ...ok..i love me a canjeelo so this is what i did last year when i lived in the dorms ...cooked me some...trust me the cafeteria's menu never switches from pizza,hamburgers,tortilla,and sometimes pasta..etc..and dont be shy to cook cuz the indian we had as neighbors cooked the entire hall smelled of masalas and when the chiness cooked it smelled like rats icon_razz.gif

good luck

A7LA-SHU   

hahahhha poor runnaway virgin.. sweety any chance u is going school around cali? maybe i'll bring some canjeero for ya lol.. i can't believe u like canjeero... i thought my dad was the only crazy person to wanna eat canjeero everyday...

so holla if u around cali.... icon_razz.gif:D

sallamat...

miz-unique : We can't even have coffee makers in our dorms "Fire Hazard"

STHLM_Lady : yeah, I used to be really cool with eating whatever for breakfast! Now that I know I can't get any I'm all fuzzy and stuff.

Magnoona-girl: BACIIDA canik ya ceeny: in Florida:(

It's awful, I joined the African Students Association club in florida hoping I'll encounter a somali person, but somehow I'm the only somali in there!

Kool_Kat   

Runaway^V, intaad dadka ka ordaysay maa Florida ka dhacday...War hooy yaa kudhoho jooji orodkaan badan...lol

Ok, how about I email you some canjeero with saliid macsaro/subag iyo sonkor, and shaah heel iyo qorfe leh...yummmmm...

Email is the only thing I can think of, since I am nowhere near FL, and would like to help...

OG Moti   

Waaakanaa heee... beeen aaa lisku aqrinaaa, when u ask them do u know how to cook canjeero, they go ala ma aniga waligey ma arkin meel lagu kariyo, then to go yo yo aint that kind of women .. go to somalia get someone with ur daughter age.... walahi kuwan yaaa iikeena cambodia aan cunee.. walahi first class chinese rest. aan idiin jiidi lahaa, and feeed u bariis COPRA lagu kariyey, and saliid laga sameyey qolofta loda... kadibna frogs for desert... kibir iga dheh canjeero beel .. study waryaa, kibirka jooji dont over spent ur allawance, koleyba i know u wont be doing part time jobs in the cafateria cause u dont wana smell saliid shiilan, loooool wax barasho aa loo diraa canjeero ey kafakiraayaan .. war anagaa wax aragnay, war cusub... hayay odeygii owdule haduu maqli lahaa wuuba isdooxi lahaaa... smile.gif peace

Kool_Kat : saan u cararaayey bad baa iga hortimid! so I decided to settle here ;)

OG :Wow there killer!!! waad iska keen nacday ma is tiri? I personally make the best canjeero a xalimo ever made, I ain't denying that! So, Wanting canjeero is a KIBIR now? You're jealous, coz you can make them, you can have them, and you probably forgot what they taste like :D

On the other hand, US, the ladies of SOL we appreciate simple things in life such as canjeero ;)

Kool_Kat   

OG_Moti, Allah mukulaashu ii ekaa markaan ooynaayo, wilibo shaarbaha...looooooooool...

R^V, ok ok ok...Cararkaaga iska wado ilaa aad Somali meel eyjoogaan tagtid...

Macalin   

LOL..RV ..waxaan maqli jiray gabar inee xishoota waaye about food and what NOT..This women!,wats this world coming to?..hehehe :D

Haweenkii waa kuwi hore aa layiri,....Seriously i HATE canjeero why would anyone crave for is beyond me..war bax homeworka kashaqee..cid baa skool kuu dirsatee,kikikiki...

Anyways alaha kuu sahlo dhuuni yahay... :D .

Lakkad: ma ogayn inaan gabdhaha ka mid ahay :D xishood iyo ani waa kala fognahay....

I thought I was your best buddy! saas waaye soo ma aha..wey inoo tahay! intaad dhihi laheyd "Jidkaan kusuu jiraa! Hold tight"

Senora   

Aww sweetie :( ........every once in a while, I too desire the traditional canjeero in the morning.....but I'll tell you what, anytime your taste buds are yearning for them....or your stomach's aching for some of their sweetness...your welcome to come on by and visit me down in atlanta (or should i say up!)......i believe we're about 7 and half hours apart...( last time i was there was about two years ago, when i was in high school..so hopefully my memory isnt failing me now)...I'll be happy to whip up a batch for ya :D