Sign in to follow this  
Raage

Somali women are so up them selves

Raage   

i dont want to be a sexist but is it me or are all somali galz competing against each other for most beutiful. i went to this engagement couple weeks ago and i saw this photo where two women are standing beside each other and one of them intentionaly put her hand over the other galz shoulder to show off her huge ring.(isn't that haram) :confused:

Ibtisam   

How do you know it was intentional? Maybe she was just holding her friend close? Why would looking better than another be Haram. It is not her fault?

hodman   

And why would you notice that Raage? Maybe it's ur attitude and not the Somali galz that needs reform

Urban   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

Why would looking better than another be Haram. It is not her fault?

I think he meant showing off is xaraam..?

edit: i just notice the thread was started years ago.. why cambarro :confused: ?

Ibtisam   

^^HOw would you determin if someone is showing off or not, especially from a picture; loool :D Man has issues, some Xalimo p*issed him off and he came to rant (and no it was not me in the picture, i just don't like caartaaro) :D

Edit

Cambarro 2003! Women! :rolleyes: you evil :D

Emperor   

^^I like you style, by just holding your hand on your friends shoulder, and how do you actually stand when you do that? Just eleborate more on the style of Istaaga

Ibtisam   

^^^loool Are you kidding me?, put your arm around them and you hand will rest on their shoulder, unless you stand with your hands :D which I don't imagine you do smile.gif

Emperor   

^^I just can't Imagine how long I was waiting for this, I love to see you smile... Smile one more time

Ibtisam you lost me my dear, I was only refering to this

Ibtisam:How do you know it was intentional? Maybe she was just holding her friend close? Why would looking better than another be Haram. It is not her fault?