Sign in to follow this  
ailamos

The Implicity of Racism

ailamos   

Originally posted by grasshopper:

The scene in Portugal with the lady putting away her necklace reminded me of this
:D
I got so angry when I first watched it.

I hear ya grasshopper, that was messed up what they did :mad: They convinced themselves that they're the victims and went on the offensive.

Jibreel   

History has again and again recorded the moral deficits of the Europeans together with their American cousins. They should be the last to question other peoples(s) integrity inregards to their moral ethics.

For the racists mentioned in the post, a history lesson is imperative.

Jibreel.

Originally posted by ailamos:

quote:Originally posted by Jibreel:

For the racists mentioned in the post, a history lesson is imperative.

Word.
No that is a sentence, not word. and whilst i am at it - 'implicity' is not a word - the correct word you were looking for is 'implicitness'.

Che - history is full of racism.

Anybody know - who the first racist was?

ailamos   

^ Good point. If a person consciously hates a certain group, then no amount of history will fix it. However, I think there are certain life lessons that people, even the *really* bad ones, could learn from and make them change their ways.

Jibreel   

A history lesson like all forms of education would have brought about an understanding. It is this realized insight(acquired from the understanding) that would bring about change in this particular human condition.

Jibreel.

Sayid-Makes sense actually.

Ibti...LooooooooL that was for Sayid but I think athiests would accuse prophets of racism.

Jibreel...You sound like an eternal optimist?

How does education of recorded help Palestanians I wonder?

Ibtisam   

@ Sayid: Err Satan was not racist, it was pride. Had nothing to do with colour, just that Adam was made from mud (unless you are saying black people got the dark mud which white people got white beach sand) icon_razz.gif:D

Che, they don't believe in prophets how can they accuse them of racism? :D

ailamos   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

No that is a sentence, not word. and whilst i am at it - 'implicity' is not a word - the correct word you were looking for is 'implicitness'.

Che - history is full of racism.

Anybody know - who the first racist was?

I have a feeling that you really don't like me Sayid ;)

Since when are you an expert on the English language? Frankly, I am getting tired of your BS... see here for the definition of the implicity http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/implicity . Just because your web browser doesn't recognize it, doesn't mean that it's not in the lexicon.

And about "Word", if you go to the Urban Dictionary http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=word you will see that "Word" has no single meaning, but is used to convey a casual sense of affirmation, acknowledgement, agreement, or to indicate that something has impressed you favorably.

I'm glad you've learnt a couple of things about the English language and its use. Please do some research before you post bogus stuff.