Sign in to follow this  
ailamos

The Implicity of Racism

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

why do atheist like to argue?

:confused: Is that a trick Q? Ins't an atheist hypothesis based on arguments?

Speaking of racist, did anyone see

Ibtisam   

Ibti - when you are shouting at me - don't i deserve the kid gloves and the niceties that you are encouraging me to handle with atheist??

and for your information - i don't work with atheist. - however i don't mind working with hindus

Sayid it piss*es me off when Muslims act so unreasonable, and you should know better because we have a perfect example in the prophet (PBUH). Look in the Sirah on how the prophet dealt with hypocrites like AbdAllah ibn Ubayy . Muslims did not follow them about, swearing and abusing them and the prophet forbade that anyone harms him and his group, even though Allah revealed to them that they were not believers and were plotting against them and undermining them. So I don’t feel the need to babysit , convince or abuse people who have followed a different path.

On the same token, you and your actions are ambassador of Islam, so I will be harsh on you.

P.s. Hindus and Atheist are the same from a Islamic point of view. Both have not believed in Allah. So naga daa sheekad.

Aliamos :D I was thinking like him, till she stood up redface.gif

Racism is everywhere in Europe, but the Italians are most open about it. And in a good-natured way, strangely enough. They abuse you, you abuse them. It seems to be expected.

Faheema - only you understand me smile.gif

Ibti - stop being harsh on me and answer me this question:

Is it Xaraam for me fantasize seating on the Shade of Allah (SWT) - on the day of judgement - after doing one of the acts below - looking at facial expression of atheists and asking them questions. "warya, haye? do you wanna argue now - i have all time in the world" :D:D

The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "Seven people will be shaded by Allah under His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His. They are:

(1) a just ruler;

(2) a young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah, (i.e. worship Allah (Alone) sincerely from his childhood),

(3) a man whose heart is attached to the mosque (who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers in the mosque);

(4) two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only;

(5) a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for an illegal sexual intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah;

(6) a person who practices charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity).

(7) a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears."

Bukhari Vol. 2 : 504

Istakhfuranllaah!

ailamos   

Originally posted by *Faheema:

quote:Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

why do atheist like to argue?

:confused: Is that a trick Q? Ins't an atheist hypothesis based on arguments?

Speaking of racist, did anyone see
LOL smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Yes, because of the 7 is not a "man who argues with atheist on the bus or forums"

And in Islam fantasies count for nothing, it is your actions and intention.

I feel like I've been made to sound like some kind of freak fundamentalist. I'm just a girl (with opinions), stop asking me questions and find a knowledgeable shike/ shikha. redface.gif

ailamos   

See how everything revolves around religion here ;) ... I think if and when the qabiil matter dies, Somalis will start to bicker about religion...

@Ibti... I'm not going to justify myself to anyone as it's between me and God but I feel that you understand where I come from when I start to question matters when I see Muslims start to taqliid and not ijtihad...

Ibtisam   

Ailamos; in this case if Sayid practiced Taqliid, he would be acting perfectly, but instead he is following his hawa and emotions. Somalis have a saying about the dacwo that left its footprints yet could not reach that of the hyena. Lost in the middle.

I understand, I think something’s need Ijtihad, other things just need perfect taqliid, no need to re-invent the wheel if the conditions or circumstances are the same or similar.

Sayid: assumption is the mother of all [insert word here] So take baby steps before you call such serious names. Hence why I mentioned your paranoia in page1

Who is Xawa? - i don't know her - as for emotions - i don't have any, as i am not woman. icon_razz.gif

assumptions is mother to whom? Bush and Blair??

OK, OK - i'll just practise racism agains new yorkers, gothernburgers and practically all none reer qardhood. :D

now leave me alone.

That was really depressing to read, but thanks for sharing your experience.

Since racism was on your mind, do you think that you might have overanalyzed certain situations? Like at the kebab restaurant..maybe the girl declined to eat there not because she"didn’t want to be sitting opposite a black guy in a tiny, cramped restaurant" but because she didn't want to sit in a cramped restaurant, period.

The scene in Portugal with the lady putting away her necklace reminded me of this

:D I got so angry when I first watched it.

ailamos   

^ yeah I think I might have over-analyzed the situation... I thought about it later but at the time I was too frustrated. I suppose it is like CL had said that we need to "get over it" save for the fact it's not "everyone" that does it. I suppose living a normal life and moving on is the way forward.