Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

Battered Men!

I was watching this talk show yesterday when I came across the most shocking phenomena: women who physically and mentally abuse their partners. The talk show host came (Tyra, known for her dramatic entrance) came out all freaked out and was like “every 37 seconds a man is abused in this country.” I was like hell no! I was expecting to watch a jealous wife/girlfriend who might’ve pushed or grabbed her man but Oh NO! This is like real abusers. And the men display the same characteristics of abused women display: lying to cover up the abuse, fear, shame?

Don’t believe me? There are shelters for battered men! Read the link below.

batterdmen.com

I might get why women stay(they're scared, financially dependant on the men, insecure..take your pick)but why would a man stay in an abusive relationship? :confused:

Juxa   

i keep seeing battered somali women, specially here in london

i say garaaac before uusan adiga kugaraacin

Juxa   

lol@FB. tell your sisters, iyagaa garaacayee

ps: dont you hate when somali women take maslaxo and faataxo.

seriously ixsaanka usameynayso maxay tahay nin/islaan gacan kuu qaaday?

^Maslaxa kheyr bey lehda. Qofku mar wuu qaldami karaa however haduu ku celsho, maslaxa is wong.

anyway, ragu waa la wada abuse gareeya. Dumarka badina psychologically ayeey ku batter gareyan,while some who are not the sharpest knives in the kitchen,use feedh iyo haranti. waa isla meehi smile.gif

MZanzi   

Advice for all the abused men. Just pack your stuff and move out. Get a divorce.fulay & naagba ninki ujabo kama kacaan

Wale naagti gacan ila so aado inaan sabaaxad raaxada oga qaadi

Fu Fu I needed your expertise on something horta. Does protein make you gain weigh? I started drinking shakes after workouts(which they the trainers recommend immedietly) and I notice that I feel heavier. Do you only drink them if you lifted weights or after ANY excercise say, running?