Suldaanka

Somaliland National Army sends strongest warning to Puntland..."We will take the war to Qardho town..."

Col. Caare can stay in Puntland for all he wants. But he can't use Puntland as a launching pad to cause security issues in Somaliland.

The army has spoken, I am very confident of the Army's capacity to occupy not only Qardho but also Garowe. 

The writing is on the wall for Deni. 

4 hours ago, Saalax said:

Empty threats.  Col Caare belongs in Sanaag and he will continue his missions as he sees it fit.

Awoowe, the ultimatum is given.

Somaliland will use Col. Caare's foolish endeavours to gain permanent army bases in East Sanaag.  

I am sure Puntland will take the sensible option and don't let Boqor Burhan and his family become a Refugee. Because that will trigger another 'Guba' chain of poems. It will be the ultimate humiliation. 

Consider yourself robbed of your 'Col. Caare posts'. Your choice of favourite topics is getting smaller by the month. :D 

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Suldaanka said:

Awoowe, the ultimatum is given.

Somaliland will use Col. Caare's foolish endeavours to gain permanent army bases in East Sanaag.  

I am sure Puntland will take the sensible option and don't let Boqor Burhan and his family become a Refugee. Because that will trigger another 'Guba' chain of poems. It will be the ultimate humiliation. 

Consider yourself robbed of your 'Col. Caare posts'. Your choice of favourite topics is getting smaller by the month. :D 

You live in fairytales niyohow. You will see Caare humiliating Somaliland again by setting up shop in Sanaag for weeks end. :D

1 hour ago, Saalax said:

You live in fairytales niyohow. You will see Caare humiliating Somaliland again by setting up shop in Sanaag for weeks end. :D

Your Col. Caare "post' days are numbered. :D

An old BBC interview regarding classhes between Somaliland Security forces and Garowe melitia in Dhahar which is about 20km from Qardho.

Saalax   
2 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

I shall look forward to that. In fact I will hold you to it by week's end to see this fellow call Col. Caare actually and physically setting up "military base" (or shop, as you say) inside Sanaag region.

And we are not talking about him coming, furtively and sneakily, in the middle of the night into some outskirt area or into some spot in the wilderness of Sanaag region, and then running away back to his base in Qardho by dawn break, as he was known to do it for the last few months.

No, we are not talking about that. But rather what we are talking about in here is actual "military base" inside Sanaag region in which he will set-up shop as you are insinuating (or intimating) to us in here now.

Game on, I say, mate.

For I can right now guarantee you that long before he will able to do any of that, it will be the case that town of Qardho in which he is based on now will be burn to the ground, from top to bottom, by Somaliland's forces.

And for good measure, that "glorified village" by the name of Garowe, will also be "contending" against heavy artillery bombardment by Somaliland's military forces. Given that right now our forces are only "stone-throw-away" from it, as we speak right in here of SOL.

So we shall see who is talking with a miserable lies in here by week's end. Won't we, yea wretched paid stooge?

Marwo we shall see indeed. If Somaliland region can live up to its bluff.  :D

Local Clan leader in East Sanaag have spoken, a warning to Col. Caare. 

I used to give him the benefit of the doubt, since he used to still be under the allegiance of Somaliland Republic (in principle). However since Col. Caare now flies the flag of the failed foreign occupied Somalia. He is an enemy of the state and people. He needs to be defeated decisively, so he become a lesson to any future renegade. 

Saalax   
16 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Local Clan leader in East Sanaag have spoken, a warning to Col. Caare. 

I used to give him the benefit of the doubt, since he used to still be under the allegiance of Somaliland Republic (in principle). However since Col. Caare now flies the flag of the failed foreign occupied Somalia. He is an enemy of the state and people. He needs to be defeated decisively, so he become a lesson to any future renegade. 

General Caare was in Kulmiye & Dhoob those are Big beard  Ceerigaabo community towns.  He is welcome to their lands.  Bariga Sanaag wa la wada dega ciid gar uu deegan ma jirto. 

After the Somaliland National Army has made clear warning, the local community in East Sanaag are waking up and sending their own warnings to anti-peace elements like Col. Caare and maamulka Garowe. 

By changing his allegiances to Mogadishu, Col. Caare has transformed himself from an internal Somaliland issue to an external enemy combatant. And for that he will be finished very soon. 

Somaliland will pursue him where ever he hides and will smoke him out.

There are news coming from South Eastern Sanaag that Somaliland has moved heavily armed military to the area, possible preparation for cross-border operations.