Sign in to follow this  
AMINA SHEIKH

Whats up with SOMALI'ies

Ok what is up with u people.

you fight with us, u fight with eachother, u fight with everyone.

and u come to North AMerica, totally betray ur own culture, and act like white washed fools. whats with that?

im not somali. so dont respond in ur language. cwm22.gif

Hibo   

if you are not SOMALI AKA NOMAD

you shouldn't be concerned...plus you will never understand us so don't bother

peace

------------------

"Prayer is man's greatest means of trapping the infinite resources of God."

- J. Edgar Hoover

My 1st Q will be if u are not somali..why are u on somalia online..the second what is really goin on with u..do u need a mental help or something or u don't have anything + to say @ all..no offense.

Just checking?

Asalaamu aleikum Wr wb

Hibo   

If you need to know we are Labenese, and we're just wondering what really goes through your head as somalis, I'm very curious.

Hibo   

If we fight with each other then its none of your business we are brothers and sisters and siblings fight. We betray our culture? actually most somalis when they come here become more religus and more cultural (I said most people so dont jump on me okay cwm32.gif ). Another thing since your not somali, what somalis do is none of your concern! it wil take a nomad to understand another nomad. And spell somali right for crying out loud its enough that you complain about us at least spell our nationality right! cwm23.gif as in SOMALI not somalies

Observer   

Dear Anima!

Thanks for your concern my Lebnanni sister but our problem is long, stupid and complicated story to understand. Its unfortunate time for somali ppl but such a tragedy tookplace in every society and its the turn for us now. so lets be patient and INSHA ALLAH things migth change soon or later.

PEACE

Abdinuur   

I'm just laughin' my mind out... cwm2.gif

Cushtic_Cutie, you made me laugh, and also you're absolutely right...people need to understand to spell the word Somali correctly, and I'm not pickin' on you either, Amina.

Now, I'm just wonderin' and curious as COMMONSENSE is...who is "us"...who are you representin' girl?

If you clarify that, then, maybe it'll make sense a little. Thanks.

Hibo   

Im not going to watch how I talk to anyone Amina Sheiks Brother. Ima say it like I see it so if you dont like what I say tough! your just going to have to get used to it or when you see my posts just close you eyes cwm2.gif

Hibo   

WOW, Cushtic_cutie why don't you come your nerves with some cold water because it seems like one of them is about to pop.

If you can't answer the question then leave to the people who can, simple as that don't need to get all pissed off, Okay!

Hibo   

Here Comes Amina Sheikh and Her Brother's Granny - Now Go back to Class, and wait till its a reses time to play in the parks - So Run along Kids..

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

Hibo   

OKay, SOUL_LADY I'll do that but after-school I'll be all over your screen.

Hibo   

Im not pissed off nor are any of my nerves about to burst. Im just saying what I say is what I say and you told me to watch what I say to your sister well if your sister asked the question nicely or even politely. I wouldn't be such a pissed off PMS girl about it. And a good number of the people who will try to answer this question will be angry because ...well we are nomads. but im just curious why come on somaliaonline to complain about somalis? why not ask any somali you know? and when I suggested you close your eyes because you cant get used to how I talk I was serious so if I offended you or your sister I might apoplogize later on but for now you just have to get used to me being opinionated as hell

p.s I meant this in the best regards cwm1.gif and im not a hater I love everyone and hate everyone eqaully nor am I angry or pissed off just slighlty cross cwm2.gif

nabad galyo walalo