Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

swimming model?

Nehanda   

Ghanima, you have to admit there is something fishy about the lady.

I 100% agree that one should not be ridiculed because they chose to deviate from the norm. Lakiin her action belie her image. For one the water will mould the hijab to her body defying her main purpose.

Nepthys- thanks for the clarification :D

Originally posted by Northerner:

Edit

Af carabiga dee wu igu yara adagyahay,,,,

LOOOL Waar waxaan moodayay inaad af-carbigii baratee, meesha Duabi miyaad dhex taagantahay uun.

Ghanima...You mean there was no smirk on your face when you first saw that.My reaction to her has little to do with Islam,and Sheeka makes a good point, what about other men in the pool granted her husband is there.And if what he (the husband) is doing a show of affection, what are the rules pertaining to that when it comes to public place.

I think a more appropriate venue for this woman would have been an all women beach or just her own pool so she freely frolic with her husband.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

Edit

Af carabiga dee wu igu yara adagyahay,,,,

LOOOL Waar waxaan moodayay inaad af-carbigii baratee, meesha Duabi miyaad dhex taagantahay uun.
LooL, meesha wax af carabi ku hadlaaya ma arkaysid saxib.

LooooL@JB, I remember the Somalis in khaliij back in the day. Their af carabi was mocked as being old,,,

N.O.R.F   

Che lives in Boston and has an American Irish accent. Laakin adigu af faransiiski wax ma ka baratay? Waa ninka yidhi "meeshaan tagoba waxa ku qoran af franciis" :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

Paranoia and over protectiveness, your newly established Mutaw will only cause people to insult Islam more, hence you “may” do more harm than good, and may even accumulate sins in fruitless arguments. In any case arguing about religion just for the sake of it is a not an option.

Che; No there was not :D I did not even blink.

Nehanda: possible, but either way I don’t think it matters much.

Cara: iis maa daaman.

Originally posted by Northerner:

Qaahira miyaanad ku hadlin af carabi? Qolodaa la ma fahme,,,

mayee waanigii ku jejebiyay ,,, ee indhaha kala dhacay ,, ee kaga yaabiyay ,, :D:D