Sign in to follow this  
Somalicentric.

My qaxooti resume!

Qaxooti Resume (this is what boredom leads to) :D

< !-- blog body -->

Resume eh.......well waa kan resumekeyga:

Khadijo Xaaji Xassan Xumo1432 Jokoriye Istreet Abaramenti 14JuqJuqow City, Somalia 15874

Objective: To get my isbonsar, i mean to get a sip of dat corporate shaah noh, do what i do noh,

Education:

Dhimbil High School Class of 67' Afgooye, Somalia

Dhambas Community College Major: Xan Minor: Sixir 1989 Gaariso, Kenya

Digfir Hustlin' Iskool: Certified to hustle uunsi, bir canjeero, and gofernmenti cheese 1996 Colombus, Ohiyo

Employment:

Xaawo Hambo House of Malawax: Salis Associate: i makis malawax, and shaah

Dhoodle Dhigaag and Buskut: Kastumar Rebresentatif: Assisti in salis of buskut

Jak iyo Jan Dhooli Riffin' Faktory: Head Dhooli Riffer: I riffis dhooli

Selfi Employmenti since 1997; i sellis daah iyo carpeti, i sellis dirac iyo guntiino, i sellis sabuun iyo saliid mac saro; i am whole sale saller, you know, i gif it to you like ta firsti of the month noh

Hobbies: Watchin' aroos video's, blayin' gariir behind eedo's guri, mackin xaaji's at the ceyr office, blayin' turub at the marfish shopis

Reference: Afar Indhood: knowis me for sadax yearis we rif dhooli together Tel: 2869574

Tufax Ekisbaration: She my subervisarad fromis Xaawo Hambo house of Malawax: i knowis her for 6 yearis Tele: She no hafi telefonis you isbot her at the aroos blace.

I am ferry qualified womanis, i am hardi worker, i hafi hook up in 24 countries; i knowis i am fly i gotis wings like balambaalis :cool:

Muriidi   

.. lol ..

you deserve one them companies that people say :

"the company runs itself"

you should meet with your local "xawaalo" and also discuss where to book trips to jabho&qabyaalo-land

Somalina   

Saan u qosley, waa kala jar jarey xataa qeyb walba sida iiga qosol siisey.

-------

lol@ Objective: To get my isbonsar, i mean to get a sip of dat corporate shaah noh, do what i do noh.

:D:D @Digfir Hustlin' Iskool: Certified to hustle uunsi, bir canjeero, and gofernmenti cheese 1996 Colombus, Ohiyo

lmao@Hobbies: Watchin' aroos video's, blayin' gariir behind eedo's guri, mackin xaaji's at the ceyr office, blayin' turub at the marfish shopis

rofl@Tufax Ekisbaration: She my subervisarad fromis Xaawo Hambo house of Malawax: i knowis her for 6 yearis Tele: She no hafi telefonis you isbot her at the aroos blace.

roflcopter@I am ferry qualified womanis, i am hardi worker, i hafi hook up in 24 countries; i knowis i am fly i gotis wings like balambaalis

_______

This resume inspired me to write something, thanx for the laughs.

Oz   

I am ferry qualified womanis, i am hardi worker, i hafi hook up in 24 countries; i knowis i am fly i gotis wings like balambaalis [Cool]

:D:D:D:D:D Classic SC

Ismahaan   

Tufax Ekisbaration: She my subervisarad fromis Xaawo Hambo house of Malawax: i knowis her for 6 yearis Tele: She no hafi telefonis you isbot her at the aroos blace.

:D:D

Abtigiis   

Jacaylbaro, waa maxay dee ma laba jeer baad isla sheeko ku qoslyaysaa? That is against the SOL rules!

Soo digan mar hore qoslay.

Jacaylbaro:
:D

Abtigiis;810936 wrote:
Jacaylbaro, waa maxay dee ma laba jeer baad isla sheeko ku qoslyaysaa? That is against the SOL rules!

Soo digan mar hore qoslay.

Qosolka xitaa sharci aa ka yaalo, :D laakiin JB dabeecadiisa aa sidaa iska ah, la yaab malahan. (40,700 posts 3 marki loo qeybsho, qeyb waa qosol, qeybna waa Bacaaaac, qeybta soo hartana waa marmarka qaar oo odayga xikmado laga helo!) :D