Saalax

From we are "duriiyaada" to we are D-r community the sad fate of the Jeegaan in Addis Ababa conference

Saalax   

marwo Oodweyne unlike you I don't follow other men blindly.    Suldaan Madar is a good man, I can't say the same about Xirsi Qani though. For me if a Suldaan looks after the interest of his people then he can represent the community. 

Saalax   
3 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Silly argument, again, yea wretched ninny. This Suldaan Boqor Faisal fellow, who you are running around in here with his silly argument is actually a boqor of specific branch of the HY Clan. And he is not speaking for anyone else other than himself. That is the whole freaking point you are missing in here, yea guttersnipe.

No one is stopping you in believing whatever mendacity you wish to believe in. But don't go on into thinking that you know anything about this HY clan in which you are "besmirching" their good name in here, given that you are wretched sheegato in the first place. 

And who are you again when Boqor Faysal can't speak for beesha?  :D   The workers of Jeegaan in SOL are becoming comical.

Saalax   
20 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Listen up, hair-brain boyo, you know nothing about HY Clan. And for good measure, this Boqor faisal fellow does not make - let me repeat that - does not make any larger political decision for HY Clan as a whole. Much less said about him reaching decision of any kind alone for even his sub-branch of Eastern HY's sub-branches.

And if you do not know that by now, which is the case as it so happens, then you are more singularly stupid than you actually give off from the first impression in which one could get it from reading your cheap argument at first blush.

Hence, now, see to it to hush-off from here and start looking for some other concocted material from the Youtube of this world to which you could then post in here. 

Marwo  Oodweyne Boqor Faysal represents us. Now what are you  going to do? cry to your Jeegaan handlers?  Boqor Faysal wa nin rageed who speaks for his community interests. Buurmadow and Suldaan Hassan can represent you in Addis.  :D

Saalax   
13 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^^

Aha, what a priceless plonker. Did you ever watch yourself in the mirror in any morning and felt your brain hurting because of your stupidity, dear ninny? And what is to boot, he is now telling me that this Boqor Faisal fellow speak for HY Clan.

It other words, it's one thing to confuse about who is Sacad-Yonis chief Suldaan happens to be, particularly when you are impostor (or Sheegato) as he is, since he did not know that. But it's entire new ball game to actually start talking without knowing as to who is the "real leadership" of the whole HY clan. Not some sub-branch, like Sacad Yonis.

But, then, again, I am repeating myself in here, in the sense of knowing that no sense will ever gets to be heard from this sort of chinless wonder of a pillock, like this fellow we have in here of SOL. So one might be talking to a brick wall for the good it will do you in return. Good day,, yea sniffling arse-wipe. 

A marwo of the Jeegaan is trying to tell  us who represents HY or not? bal yaabkan eega.  :D

Saalax   
2 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Eh, come again? what a hopeless loser and what a whey-face tosser. And to boot he is trying to tell me who is a member of this HY Clan in which he is claiming to be, even if the fact of the matter is that he is such a transparent impostor of the most cheapest kind imaginable.

No really, mate, that wont do. For all you really are is someone who is good enough to collect Villa Somalia's propaganda shillings in the hope of putting roof above your head and three square meal on the table, given that you used to be burden on the UK's tax-payers for mere sustenance and for a daily bread previously. Hence, the reason we are seeing you now farting all over the place since they pay you to do this stuff.

In other words, if "life" that was meant to be lived in "dignity" and in "honor" had a up-standing lawyer to its name, it would have sued you for wasting her in a wretchedness and in a loser-dom of the contemptible kind. What a waste of space, you really are. 

Like I said Marwo Oodweyne,   Boqor Faysal Baraag  represents us. Orod cirka so dilaaci. :)

Saalax   
2 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Again, for the benefit of your thick-headedness, let me drill into your thick skull and say that he represent no one other than himself.

Not in Sanaag in general and not in Ceerigaabo in particularly. Not in Togdheer in general, and not in Burco in particularly. Not in Oodweyne. Not in Durukhsi. Let alone in places like Hargeisa, where HY Clan also lives. He doesn't represent no one in Gaashaamo. Nor does he represent anyone else in Daroor.

And the fact you do not know this much about HY or Ciidagale Clans, shows me how much you are a shameless impostor, as I keep saying to you. Now that I have made it clear to you about affairs you know so little of, let me say, that, it's time for you to go on to "beg in the streets of London" if by chance, the Villa Somalia have stopped paying you money, yea wretched loser. 

Marwo gurigaga uun ka adkow hablaha ee Jeegaanta qabto afka lama so gali karan  the self esteemed  boqor Faysal Baraag.  :D He represents us in Sanaag,  Northern Sool, Togdheer, Waqooyi Galbeed, Daroor iyo Gashaamo. Ama diid ama yeel.  :D

Saalax   
2 hours ago, Apophis said:

Thank you Galbedi, you made me laugh “ Farah Macalin is one of us”   “The Abdalla in Garissa are us”.

perfect bed time stories to be told to those who know nothing.

Galbeedi's Awdal community is already large. There is no need to go shopping in 2019.  :D

Haddii maalmo laga maqnaado qabyaalad iyo magacyo qabiil la isku walaaqaa on here.

I have to remind you SOLers, SOL still has no clan-naming rules. Do not write clan names on here, otherwise your whole posts will be deleted.

Politics in Ethiopia right now is wide open and everyone is trying to get support for any idea and make it big. This community is everywhere and no where at the same time.

For sure Djibouti and Somaliland would encourage this as well. They both do not loose anything. Quite the opposite they both gain influence in areas they currently have less.