Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

New Somali Resturant open la!!

sundays, i do lil jogging, tennis or soccer (no american football for me, guys landing on top of each other!! thats no no 4 me!!) or whatever else is going in the park...fox hills park in la.

well last couple of sundays, i went to my lil usual place to buy lil paki food after park time, u know, biryani, roti, lil curry goat meat etc., as i drove from there, i saw this lil window with somali flag!!

u know i look at it, it didnt register first day so i drove by and let the image swirl in my head. cuz it wasnt just registering!! next sunday came the same scene!! everytime i pass by there, i see same amazing sky blue with white star flag and like 4 or 5 xalimos sitting there!! i drive, look at them, they look me, i smile, they smile and then it disappers in 5 sec! amazing!!

so i called around and long behold found that, yup, its a somali resturant open by some xalimos!!

last time i saw a xalimo in la was like 2004!!

well, i amna go there sunday, take my hunting rifle like Chaney and shoot them shimbiroos!!( a xalimo group socializing is called shimbroo or birds if u is from across the atlantic)

i am just wondering why aint faraaxs in that resturant!! i mean its crazy to ce a resturant with no faraax in there!! i will let u know cuz i be going there is sunday armed to do the chaney thing....shot some birds meaning try to do the hookup thing.!! i am straving yo!! good news is that i didnt see no jamaicans in there!!

eat your heart val gal. :D guess them homies r going out of style!! its faraax time.

nuune   

Waryaa Rudy, finally you achieved your long awaited Xalimo-Camp.

Sunday is 2moro, we wait your report on that Camplaville, glad to hear there r many lollipops out there, shinbira badan baad daban doontaa axada, tirfatoore waaxid.

N.O.R.F   

u know i look at it, it didnt register first day so i drove by and let the image swirl in my head. cuz it wasnt just registering!! next sunday came the same scene!! everytime i pass by there, i see same amazing sky blue with white star flag and like 4 or 5 xalimos sitting there!! i drive, look at them, they look me, i smile, they smile and then it disappers in 5 sec! amazing!!

:D:D

Glad you now have some company there. A little bariis iyo hilib on a sunday after football (soccer) is always a good thing.

Keep us posted saxib.

ps why you in LA in the first place? I mean why not the usual Somali places? LA seems so distant and i can only think of Hollywood or South Central, Watts, Crenshaw etc.

why would u be in other place but la!! sun shine, good paying jobs, and if u r a good black hard working citizen u get respect like u wont get no worry else in the world!!

can u believe that every gal in la is looking for a blk man!! where else can i find that!! when i am not ready for action, can u believe i look down so i dont have to deal with ladies come ons....well, 2 much fun makes rudy a dull boy!! i gotta save some for my family one day!! its coming...! loool. but she gotta be pure blk somali gal...no diana creme shyt!! hate that stuff...!

Originally posted by rudy:

eat your heart val gal.
:D
guess them homies r going out of style!! its faraax time

Rudy, I think you should wait until you shoot them birds to brag to dear Val. You know what they, a bird in hand is worth two in the bush! ha ha :D:D

king_450   

why would u be in other place

Rudy,i give this to you. La has the 5th largest economic in the world considering this is only a State but not a country. But i will not choose to live there ,anyday now La will have its biggest earth quake,How can you live with that notion in mind?

earthquake like is riding an 18yrs xalimoo, wild bumpy and adventerous...however, its over in less than 10 secs.

what i dont understand is how u can indure snow, 9 months of rain like seattle, or tornadoes etc every year!!

wont u think 10 secs of lil shake every 20yrs is worthy it???

J.Lee   

but she gotta be pure blk somali gal...no diana creme shyt!! hate that stuff...!

Looooooooool.

Rudy rudy rudy dude what happened to you man? since when you care if the sister get some enhancments on if she feels that she needs it!!

stay picky like that and i'll end up @ the pet shop buying cats!

yo! nothing beats the original stuff!! its natural..! no fake shyte for me. I do understand where u coming since u deal with illusions!! its ok for u homie. i aint got no bone with you taste. as the saying goes taste is ones choice and no body else.

Oh yeah i was there for while and then guess what happen sheh!! puff the magic dragon swallowed her.

poor me so now i am single again. you know any single ladies that in sol...like ones whos name starts with the later afer U...! ;)