Sign in to follow this  
Malika

Who's fault is it ?

Malika   

I know the tittle is cheesy, heck am supposed to be working ,and couldnt come with an origional.

Last weekend,my dear friend found out her hubby had been cheating with XXXXXXX.My friend was obviously very upset,but what was suprising was that she was furious at the other woman more than her hubby.

I couldnt understand her way of thinking,and couldnt tell her that,as I made a vow not to ever interfer with friends/relatives love lives.

I dropped hints here and there,tried to come up with theories, known cases..etc etc, nothing worked the woman was ademant it was the other womans fault and they [our women] had been trying very hard to steal her husband...oh please the faraax is so annoying anyway..lol

Is she right in think so, my opinion is and was she should have been absolute furious with him..The other woman got seduced just like she was by him..so the blame should have been on him.

This weekend we have a party at my local town, and I am not going with her, because I know she would start a fight...and am not one to participate in brawls.

What ya all think?

NGONGE   

(Dear Deidre :D )

She’s probably half correct. She knows her husband best and probably always controlled him. Now that she sees him going with another woman it would stand to reason that this other woman seduced the poor and weak man.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool^ Could you not come up with a better reason, here i thought you were smart!

Munira:

What will she achieve by getting into a fight, talking about double embarrassment, he cheated on her, now he is making her make a fool out of herself and publicly embarrass herself. Obviously he is not worth it, and he treats her like that because he knows he can. What is she going to do put him on a leash and beat up everyone women :rolleyes:

She needs to face reality and move on in a different direction.

Clearly he does not respect her or their marriage and that is not the other womens fault!

As for you stay out of it, she will think you are trying to take him away too! :D But if she is a good friend,, keep hinting or tell her fully boxed (she'll stop talking to you now, but one day she will thank you!)

Zafir   

Munira, The question you need to be asking your self is, what kind of a friend doesn’t fight for her bestest friend’s husband? Go and kick some ****, the other woman was clearly at fault for she slipped and landed where she wasn’t supposed to land.

Ibtisam   

^^^There are so many guys in the world, why would one have to fight for their "husband" :rolleyes: Should she put him on chains too, or chop off his bits :rolleyes:

Ms DD   

Munirra

Tell her to invite the other woman to her house, settle her in the guest room and wait for the hubby to arrive. When he does, sit him down and the the wife should suggest that he marries the mistress since it is halaal this way.

Ibtisam   

^^^I worry for you, you sure are freaky sis! lol :D

lets say he is a serial cheat, how many is going to marry, pluz I do not think he is too worried about hala

Ms DD   

One thing that can easily be done is out-smarting our blokes whilst they believe that they are winners. No bloke would ever cheat on you after you wed him to the last 2 mistress he married.

PS. Those who think that being married to 3 wives is great and smart, dont.

Oh..and no need to boil water zafir. There are other ways less incriminating

It is far better to tell her exactly what you think than to vent about it behind her back.

Really, if she's a friend.

Tell her you find him annoying and that she's barking up the wrong adulterer's tree and that you don't get into fights if that's what you think.

If people come to you with their ish they should stomach what you think of it. If they can't they won't return to you with their baggage and it'll save you the frustration of remaining a 'friend' with no voice.

Learned the hard way!

NGONGE   

X,

She knows what kind of person he is. She married him after all and should know what kind of woman he would go for. He likes dominant women that fight when they’re angry. I feel sorry for the poor man. As if one bossy wife was not enough for him, now he’s got a bossy mistress too.

Ibtisam   

YOu would be surprised the number of people who marry guys they don't know or thought they knew! :rolleyes: The family down the road the is getting a divorce 4months after she got married :rolleyes:

So no, your reasoning is still silly, poor him yeah yeah, she should give him poor you. I hate how women get abused and used by low life farah,....ishbut then they don't have anyone to blame but themselves

p.s. Imagin when i tried to submit my post, and i got a message saying "topic doe snot exist" coz it has been moved, :rolleyes: :D

Paragon   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

^^^There are so many guys in the world, why would one have to fight for their "husband" :rolleyes:

That is what makes life worth living smile.gif .

Back to the topic, I think she is to blame, her the wife. All urges are subject to demand and supply. If you can't find one product or service in one place, you can always take your monies to another supplier, namean? smile.gif So instead of trying to beat the other supplier, its time she stocks good services and products to lure this deprived poor man.