Sign in to follow this  
sofine

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THIS SUMMER????

sofine   

HOLLA BACK....FOR MOST OF UZ SUMMER IS A TIME FOR PARTYING,,,,GOING OUT WITH FRIENDS AND GOING TO THE CARRIBEANS....AS FOR ME I'M MIGHT TAKE SUMMER CLASSES TO GET RID OF SOME OF THE HARDEST COURSES IN THE UNIVE...BUT SOME OF MY GIRLZ ARE GOING TO ROAD TRIP...I'M PSSSSSSST....CUZ I WANNA GO...BUT I HAVE TO PUT MY PRIORITY STRAIGHT YOU KNOW...SO WHAT ARE YALL DOING THIS SUMMER HOLLA BACK... :D:D:D:D

Sofine my sista....screw da uni and just kick back with ur girls, sis Life doesn't end after the last class bell so don't be hard on ur-self.

girl this year was hectic for me I absolutely hate being on the uni.....I have three months holiday I'm going to visit Sweden and Canada so girl I cant wait 4 da summer holiday. I'm gonna chill this summer oh yeaaaaaaaaaah.

Is there any cute faaraxs in toronto to keep me entertained during my visit???

x_quizit   

"Is there any cute faaraxs in toronto to keep me entertained during my visit???"

lol ck...will put the word out that caramel is in town and im sure a few of my left-overs, oops...i mean friends will treat u well...Tdot is the place to be, and u will definetly have fun...

As for me..im trying to run away from Tdot, maybe go back and visit london and other parts of europe..and no summer school...at least not this yr...

Maryan, i went last summer and visited back home...it was a great and enlightening experience...being away so long and seeing relatives again, not to mention being treated like a queen...one draw back was that u might gain a few xtra pounds since ppl there won't let u lift a finger and feed u 6 times a day...man..those were the days!!! :( ...im homesick now...

sofine   

lol....ck....you are right....but i rather finish this s*** and have fun afterwards....go to the carribeans and all with my friends...but as for now...i got to finish this univ.....as tempting as it sounds...i just have to concentrate lol....but thanks guyz for you're info...and by the way there are no faraxh in t.dot except little boyz trying so hard...lol..just kidding...usually the soccer troument....is the best time to visit t.dot...cuz all the sol..bros are come together and we all have fun...don't forget the carrabana...festival...its the bomb...

well, i only get 4 weeks this summer, since its my first year and term in uni....

but please......while u guys are all out their partying and having fun....

make sure u have extra fun for me...since imma have my head in a book, or my arms full, comforting the lil kids.

A££alaama Allaikum

Darmaan======> Man, I envy you, big time! That is a country I've been looking forward to travelling. It is beautiful, developed and largely muslim.

Good luck and have a nice time. May it be time for you to reflect Rabbul-Izzaa.

Salaama allaikum

Work, work, work, work, work,Work, work, work, work, work,Work, work, work, work, work, Work, work, work, work, work,Work, work, work, work, work,Work, work, work, work, work,Work, work, work, work, work, and probably work some more :mad: I agree with you all..I HAVE NO LIFE!!!!

LuCkY   

^^^Miskiinad^^^damn aLL that time working.WeLL im not different as I have to attend schOOL so no fun no vacationing...damn this sucks big time.

Is there any cute faaraxs in toronto to keep me entertained during my visit???

CK saas aaba kaa so hartay eh?Ur worrying about cute faaraxs whiLe we bust our a$$e$...Lol anywhoo girL hope you have fun on ur break.

Sophist   

First it would be work: New York here I come-- if this internship thing goes through! I will be living in North Manhatan for 6 weeks.

Then the fun part begins.

Italy- Venice, Florence

France-Paris,

Saudi Arabia; The Harameyn for Umra

This is the plan; but I have a feeling will not be executed; but at least if the work thing did not come through it would be long (I will be free from School 2pm First June till 7th of October) More than 4 months of holidays; God I love this schooooooooool.

N.O.R.F   

1) i aint going anywhere until after euro 2004,,,(soccer) ia

2) Work and get PAID IN FULL ia

3) Take a trip to France (my fave european destination) ia

4) Go home for 3 weeks ia

5) Enjoy the weather,,,,,ia

INSHA ALLAH!