maakhiri1

Afgoye-Mogadishu, Mogadishu-Jowhar Roads

We, Somalia, should be building our own roads. There should be an agency (highway maintenance) built, maybe public and private partnership. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Instinct.Poet
      Dear Mogadishu,
      I am saddened to learn another horror visited upon you the other day in the heart of your once beautiful downtown. I have a fond recollection of the area — Cinema Centrale, Croce Del Sud, Ufficio Governo, and the classic fashion shops. I understand it was going through renovations and witnessing a renewed sense of hope and revitalized spirits.
      I am sorry about what the merchants of death and destruction have brought to you. In their twisted, evil logic, they benefit from the atrocity and the violence they foist on you; their survival lies in keeping you in a perpetual cycle of death and destruction. I know your residents are a tough, resilient lot; they braved through so many calamities, but I do not think, for a minute, it is the West that is behind your misfortune. You are just a blip in the West's radar. The culprit is in the midst of the poor, honest, hardworking folks of yours. It is another Somali — a coward, a depraved soul, bereft of morals, hiding behind a variety of masks. He has poisoned your culture and ethics, destroyed your honor and dignity, brainwashed your children, and soiled your reputation. But let me tell you, he is on a borrowed time. Your people are becoming aware and exposed to the outside world, and your youth, ever more educated, restless, believing and demanding a better future.
      Dear Mogadishu, keep the faith and hope alive, your people will triumph soon and take good care of you!

A.Nur Bidar-
    • By SomalinmyDNA
      https://youtu.be/vpzfbT2JEys
    • By SomaliGiftsUK
      Hi all,
      I came across a website which talks about the benefits of giving gifts (it releases dopamine and endorphins in the brain which makes us feel good) on the Somali Gifts company website (http://somaligifts.co.uk) and wondered how many Somali's actually give gifts to each other and what these gifts are?
      I would love to get your thoughts on this topic so please give me a hand and fill out the Survey attached :)!

Many thanks all!

• By Aroori
      The UNSOM quickly edits their reference of Hargeisa from a "City in northern part of the country" into just "Hargeisa" in an hour.

• By Old_Observer
      US President Trump is at it again. Arab Nato. As Britain is to NATO, UAE will be for ARABNATO. That there is no doubt.
      What will be the place and role of Horn of Africa countries?
      The ARABNATO point man in the horn will be none other than Eritrea's Isayas. Who will be the members. Somalia again since is weak will pulled in both directions. ARABNATO maybe directed against Iran, but it is also against Turkey. It will reduce Turkey position dramatically. The Egyptians are hoping will be foot soldiers and recipients of the money.
      Since Saudi Arabia is not suitable to be base and UAE has no room, most likely Eritrea will compete for this base as well.
      This is very active project now and urgent.